THF2016 Montage Contest Update

Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a thread to kind of update some things regarding this year's movie competition.

NEW DEADLINE: 09/01/2016

After many people expressed their concern, we have decided to extended the deadline out to September 1st of this year. This is a one month extension that we hope will allow members to finish up their projects on time.

INTRO VIDEO: youtu.be/CJj_B0rH4vg

Not many people seem to be aware of this but we do have an official intro video thanks to Hable. Please use this or the official logo in any entry you choose to submit. Pro tip: Be creative!

REGISTERING YOUR MONTAGE

After you have everything good to go with your video, please officially register it in this thread: http://www.thehaloforum.com/forum/creators-platform/7346-the-official-20...

$5 ENTRY FEE via PAYPAL

This is still a requirement for every video submission, however we have created a new Paypal account to make it as easy as possible. If you want to enter into the contest, please send $5 USD to "thfmontagecontest@hotmail.com"

Feel free to message me, Scace, or Hyena with any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Just to touch in the intro vide. I believe Blackout is working on one as well. From what I've seen it looks pretty damn good.

and as always feel free to also message me if you have any questions. Thank you!

I don't know if he's planning or releasing that or just using it for his own video though. I hope he puts it out there for anyone to use because it looks great.
Yeah I've been messaging him and asked if he had interest in doing an intro, and he said he did. I hope to see it soon and that he does share it because it looks incredible.

I just saw Blackout's screenshots for the intro. It really does look fantastic. Excited to see it whether it's for public use or not, haha.

Bx, Scace: You guys releasing montage comp vids?

Yuh.
Yeah, it's looking like my H5M1 will be be out on the 21st! (mt bday) and I might have a duel with someone near the end of the competition.
The extended deadline means i may well be able to take a crack at making a proper video for the competition now, so i'm pretty happy. First thing's first i need to find an old 360 and capture all my old clips.
Sweet, that extra month will definitely help, thanks!
Yeah I got a lot of feedback form other people in the community and we figured pushing it a month forward would be fine. Very excited to see what ya'll will be putting out :)
Bump
2 Weeks and i start making a video... Which video i'm not quite sure yet. I can choose out of my MCC final (although i'm not sure i'm done with halo yet, very much considering it but we'll see), mine and hitmonlee's best of h3 360, gameplay should be dope, or a 10 minute funtage with mine and a few real life friend's clips. Only problem is i don't have a 360 to capture clips at the moment so i'm gonna have to make some movements soon.