Best Halo Montage Moments Part 1

Been watching Halo montages on this website since 2006 and decided to put some of my favorite moments in each montage in  a compilation. So here it is hope you enjoy. be on the look out for Part 2. 

Each moment in the montage is at a particular point that made me want to turn on my Xbox and play some Halo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfBZce8KC0o

Funnily enough, that part of The Wake Up was where I said fuck this and turned it off lol.

Definitely agree with the Legacy bit, that montage is astromically ahead of any other montage in my mind. I love that mancannon sequence, along with the rain scene on Narrows, and the ending bit before the credits. So fucking good.

In MWM, my favourite part is definitely the Nirvana song, although the editing on the cannon trip at the start is great too.

The 3D work in C&C was phenomenal. Loved the title sequence with the water and everything. The last clip was awesome too.

I would've put in Robbie's M3 over his final tbh. whaTime copied essentially every part of TM22's edit in this video from the intro to the actual edit lol.

Completely forgot about Very Busy People, gonna go watch that again. Love the song and style of the video and Phurion is always good.

Honestly, although Vidol's part in Crisis was great, I really didn't enjoy the video at all.

I'm really happy to see that part from This Bitter Earth in there. That montage is one of my all time favourite edits and Krayte is seriously underrated. That Orbital transition is just so epic. I also particularly love the Pit clip from that montage. Might be the best backflip edit of all time. OF ALL TIME

The intro to Invincible also gets me off.

Yeah, that Orbital transition is probably the best transition I've ever seen. Great execution and the idea was incredibly creative as well.
Enjoyed this quite a bit. Would be nice to see more h2 tages on these. looking forward to part 2.

Thanks everyone glad you guys enjoyed it.

Enjoyed this quite a bit. Would be nice to see more h2 tages on these. looking forward to part 2.

Don't worry there will be more halo 2 next time. Hope to have some Halo God and Abused Goat in their. These 12 montages where already on my Hard drive so i didn't have to go and download all of them.

Hopefully Part 2 will be done in a couple of more days. 

Funnily enough, that part of The Wake Up was where I said fuck this and turned it off lol.

Definitely agree with the Legacy bit, that montage is astromically ahead of any other montage in my mind. I love that mancannon sequence, along with the rain scene on Narrows, and the ending bit before the credits. So fucking good.

In MWM, my favourite part is definitely the Nirvana song, although the editing on the cannon trip at the start is great too.

The 3D work in C&C was phenomenal. Loved the title sequence with the water and everything. The last clip was awesome too.

I would've put in Robbie's M3 over his final tbh. whaTime copied essentially every part of TM22's edit in this video from the intro to the actual edit lol.

Completely forgot about Very Busy People, gonna go watch that again. Love the song and style of the video and Phurion is always good.

Honestly, although Vidol's part in Crisis was great, I really didn't enjoy the video at all.

Wake up's first song IMO is amazing, after that it goes down hill. Seems like local rushed it to enter it in the competition.

Legacy = amazing flow throughout the montage, it's what you expect from Zola.

MWM has good parts everywhere, Muggsy's best edit IMO

Atiemark always did amazing 3d work

Don't worry his M2 and M3 will show up some time in the future.

Will see a bunch of Phurions work in the future. 

Crisis Part 3 was god like. I still remember when that montage came out and no one could stop taking about his part lol.

We were prepping for a video about the greatest and most influential montages and their best momens at one time. I know Brooney was involved.

Started making my list for part 2 and noticed 

Street Lights Halo 3 Montage By Acuate got taken down. This was top 5 H3 montage EVER. It must have just recently happened because i just watched it last month.  Does anyone have it?

Edit: Oh my fucking  GOD.  Found it on daily motion, only version with good quality too. Almost had a heart attack. Now i just need to figure out how to download it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2v0MTwh_ag

oh man the last song on legacy is probably the closest to perfection a halo 3 video will ever be imo
Just finished Part 2 it'll be out tomorrow or later tonight, depending on how fast it renders. Hopefully later tonight after Game Of Thrones. 
I think I have 3 videos just like this somewhere on youtube.