Dill :: Leftover MCC Montage - edited by Swanky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZw0tU9SE6Y

Dill hit me up about 2 weeks ago asking if I wanted to do his leftover MCC clips. They're some really crazy high multis with a good bit of splatters and trick plays too. I didn't do much with the edit, and if I'd had more time (I only spent 12 hours on this, which is crazy little for me) I would've fixed some audio issues and maybe added some effects. I kinda wish I'd done more in a few places, namely the Hornet snipe and noscope exterm. Oh well, I finished this at 3AM the night before Dill wanted it done.

Anyways, enjoy!

I saw this the other day. Some of those are definitely more than leftovers, lol
cool
I didn't even notice the audio issues. Good edit considering it's just leftovers
why the fuck would you leftover the hornet tac? 
I approve of all the splatter haha, the intro was well done too.

why the fuck would you leftover the hornet tac? 

Or that fucking Killionaire, for that matter!

I don't think I've ever heard of Dill before, but props ot him, he has some decent clips.  That no-scope Killtac on the Hornet on Bloodline was nuts.   Gosh, I really love seeing multiple Halo games in a video; it's just so much more impressive to me than someone who only plays one game.  The song choice is alright, I'm indifferent towards it.  It's weird how you called this a leftover montage, because some of the clips in here are definitely way above that level, but then I see others that I wouldn't have clipped at all.  Nice little video gents.  

Damn, BX. I've never seen a posting spree quite like the one you just went on. If you're a fan of cross game, I'd definitely giving Dill's channel a look, as he probably posts the most varied Halo content out there. No idea how the kid has all that time to play. I feel you on the standards, the hornet tac, H4 daybreak tastrophe, and a few other clips definitely weren't leftovers, but the gameplay I was given was more stuff that won't fit in the main (mostly H3) tage.

Damn, BX. I've never seen a posting spree quite like the one you just went on. If you're a fan of cross game, I'd definitely giving Dill's channel a look, as he probably posts the most varied Halo content out there. No idea how the kid has all that time to play. I feel you on the standards, the hornet tac, H4 daybreak tastrophe, and a few other clips definitely weren't leftovers, but the gameplay I was given was more stuff that won't fit in the main (mostly H3) tage.

Yeah I didn't have internet access for about a month so I went through 15 pages of forum and watched about 50 videos or so.  Took me 2 full days but I left my initial thoughts on all of them.   And yeah I'll sub to him on YT.