LLAMA 2016 TRAILER

a little ditty I threw together for the video Llama and I are making for the competition

Can't wait for this tage.

That being said, this didn't really feel like a trailer... It was just clips played out in their entirety in black and white. The edit turned it into a really boring minitage, which is pretty impressive considering there was a jarox5 in a 4v4 in there...

Hope the final is a bit faster in pacing and does the gameplay justice :)

Can't wait for this tage.

That being said, this didn't really feel like a trailer...

Mostly this. Was hoping for more hype.

Very excited to see the final product from you guys. Really been awesome seeing your gameplay over the past year llama, and i can't wait to see the culmination of that time.

Dat snipe through the smoke. Shit was hot son, feeling plenty hyped from this.

Yeah I can definitely see your point. I wanted to elaborate on it a bit more but I was dealing with some stubborn PC issues that I just fixed yesterday and I didn't want to keep Llama waiting much longer, considering it is just a trailer and he sent me the clips like a month ago.

That being said, the editing is in no way indicative of what the full video will be like, more of a showcase of the caliber of clips he has.

Some dirty clips, good luck with the final result!

Llama spits

THF swallows

0:15

: |

0:23

>: |

Damn. An H2 naire. Good shit man.
Very happy to be working with Savagr on this project.  Been grinding very hard for clips to create something memorable.  
Jaro x5* :)

Clips looked dirty Llama. I agree with Hable in terms of the trailer/editing though. 
Oh shit it was a x5! Damn, is that the highest H2 MCC multi???
utopia :)
That was iight son.
Trailer was pretty boring tbh, but your final videos rarely disappoint and the gameplay looks great. Looking forward to it!
Nope, Jarox187 is the highest H2 multi!

I meant in MCC!

Also, I don't believe you!

H2 may have been nearly ruined by MCC, but it will never hijack the proper name of it's multikills! Just like saying Killtrocity in H1, it's just wrong.

Medals wise it was a Naire x2...but in my heart it is a Jaro x5 :)

http://i64.tinypic.com/sbnbpt.png

Okay, gonna go on a tangent here but I've noticed H2 feels weird on MCC. I was playing H2 on the Xbox recently at a friend's and MCC feels much more like H2V than H2. Did they literally just port H2V onto Xbox One and call it a day or am I wrong?

Okay, gonna go on a tangent here but I've noticed H2 feels weird on MCC. I was playing H2 on the Xbox recently at a friend's and MCC feels much more like H2V than H2. Did they literally just port H2V onto Xbox One and call it a day or am I wrong?

Um.....duh?

Um.....duh?

Figured. It's not really obvious for someone who didn't really play H2 religiously lol.

That is exactly what they did. I must be an idiot for thinking that when they titled it H2 Classic, that they would, I don't know, keep it classic? Very grateful that H2 made a comeback regardless of the specifics, but honestly, I found XBC more fun during my first 5 months back, when compared to H2C. Not just because of the H2V style engine, but mainly due to the network issues that led to most players quitting the game before it came into it's prime.  Sorry for hijacking your thread for a minute Llama lol, gameplay looks awesome! Let's see some quality editing and this will be a top notch video for sure!

Can we FP this?  I messaged slater but no response.
Bruh you ain't need a FP, just go make the heat!
I'm not front paging a trailer.  

Don't know if this is even happening anymore.  Can't get ahold of Savagr. 

rip

Gimme yo clips, I'll make you a star!

rip

If you still have the clips (I know you had a ton of issues lately), I would be happy to see what I could do :)

YO HIT UP iOPTIMUS

rip

join lit boys.

YO HIT UP iOPTIMUS

^

I will be back on MCC in about 2 days, I will hit you guys up