black mass.

https://youtu.be/IrW_rrSyeuE

all clips are from the same night, part 2 1v1 clips coming real quick.

/

So close to using Flume :p.

Love these vids, keep em coming

lol yeah its Flume - Smoke & Retrebution (Ekali Remix) I use it in the second part that Im halfway done with now
hell yeah

Damn, sick edit. Only thing I'd change is the long intro, you coulda kept the audio but add different footage there.

Damn, blackout--I really love your videos and respect you as an artist....it's amazing, the themes you seem to utilize with your montages. And giving your clips that genuine shitty VHS look--not just that Vegas TV static like on my PC. How do you make them look like that? Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal your look or anything, I'm just curious. My piece of shit computer can barely handle watching these types of videos, so making them is out of the question.

The reason I'm asking is because I always had a dream of doing a H3 montage with something like Welcome to Heartbreak  and crazy effects like that. But lack of good clips and a really bad computer (oh, and very little editing experience) kinda prevented me from doing that.

i hated the first part (not the intro, that got me interested)

second part was synced and not fucked up the ass with A E S T H E T I C

i get you're going for a "new style" but the more fucked up a clip gets the less distinguishable it is from others

there's beauty in simplicity

i know criticism doesn't really help and nice suggestions on improvement would be better but this annoyed me a little

at least the A E S T H E T I C game is strong

Night Lovell part was fuckin dope. 
The second part..or third part idk how to classify it but it was dope as fuck. Now get back to work darkness before master brings out the whip

You're clearly a talented editor and I've got a lot of respect for what you pulled off with this video. Your style isn't mine, but fucking awesome video nonetheless. Props. 

~ViviSecT

I think you didn't need to use that whole scene in the beginning.  I would have chopped it up or just used a part of it.  You look like the black Skeletor homie.  I am big fan of the IRL stuff, not many people have the balls to put shit like that in their montages.  Your technical editing skill is off the charts, now you just need the gameplay and clips to match it.  I don't watch too many of your videos but if you bring this much creativity to the table I'm going to watch more of your content.  I like the tracks a lot, real ratchet shit right here.  One suggestion I have is to create from continuity in your videos, I feel like the cuts and transitions can be too jarring for what you're tryign to accomplish.  That last clip was pretty cool.
im going to give you a pass on giving you the flame of your life because of the aforementioned post-skeletor comments. But yeah, duly noted.