Hustla : Augment : a CE-H2C Montage!

THE GAMEPLAY. i was like :OOOOOO
good stuff

Incredible stuff here Hustla. Jaro's make my knees weak.

Gameplay was superb. Not a single clip disappointed and I liked the edit as well.

Gameplay was sick as expected. Everything else seemed outdated.

pretty much how i feel. gameplay was fucking phenomenal, but the editing and song felt generic. really i blame the song choice, because the editing wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. personally, i liked the h2 audio over the CE gameplay. 

Jaw dropping. Caught myself salivating a lil. I was smiling so hard throughout the entirety of this, and when I wasn't I was dropping some muffled "...haha whaaaaat"'s and just so much awe. 

After a rewatch, I actually enjoyed the music and saw it really complimented the edit. Good job Scace. I feel you on your sentiment on trying out new shit this early on in your editing journey. I do agree the medal audio was jarring/took me out of the video's flow. Maybe something less obtrusive such as using h2 medal symbols, since such a small visual would keep the flow nicely.

GREEEAT montage and just as good as the first. I am ecstatic for even more Scace and Hustla content. And of course LiT specials in general. Can't wait.