Hustla : Augment : a CE-H2C Montage!

Hustla is back with some absolutely insane footage. There's a good blend of sticks, multis and skill plays throughout this video... He's been insane from day one on MCC and the sky is the limit for this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Valez8TQg04

Great job again man, that was sick. I love watching your gameplay, you have a satisfying style to watch. I do have to say that overall I still enjoy Origins more as a whole, and I had to watch this twice in a row before I could make that comment and know for sure I meant it. I personally wasn't a huge fan of the song used in this one, and overall I feel that your clips in Origins blew me away a bit more than these. With that being said, a few of these clips were insane (rrbx frenzy ffa, bxr frenzy beaver, stick tac parfrey and jaro sanc were the main ones that stood out to me).

Again, awesome job. Hope to see more from you in the future!

That gameplay was fuckin nuts, enjoyed the hell out of that from start to finish. 

Great montage, solid edit by Scace and top tier gameplay by Kevin that I've come to expect. But stop sharing your clips on youtube/facebook/etc. Feels like a half dozen of these I've seen before and that lessens the impact of them for me at least. 

i completely understand. i'm getting into the habit of not doing that type of thing anymore, haha. gotta keep the good stuff under wraps!
this is why we need emoji support on this forum, not just the weakass smiley thing in the format box.

Even with the ridiculously high standards people have for you, you still have jaw dropping clips. 

Dick. 

Stoked to watch this! Guy has a beast snipe every time I play him in THC.

Wow RRBXR for frenzy insane.

The ender sanc killimanjaro was so good too.

Amazing tage :) I left a better comment on the YouTubes
Gameplay was sick as expected. Everything else seemed outdated.
Niceeeeee
Super great job from Scace on the edit, very enjoyable, good job man. And of course insane clips from Kevin as always. Y u so g00d, Kev? I'm definitely gonna give this video another watch or two. 
this was so good man, that stick double to stick tac on midship was the standout clip to me but there were so many sick clips in here. amazing job scace and hustla :)
This deserves some front page action.

Amazing gameplay man, was really impressed. You pump out clips like nobodys business.

Intro was really meh and the edit was alright. The angle on midship should have just been removed, it was so out of place and really killed a lot of the videos momentum (the slow pan down).  There were some great sync points though that flowed really nicely.

Good stuff yall

Intro was really meh and the edit was alright. The angle on midship should have just been removed, it was so out of place and really killed a lot of the videos momentum (the slow pan down).  There were some great sync points though that flowed really nicely.

I'm still a rookie at this editing stuff, but I feel I am getting a lot better. Figured I'd try out some angle stuff, I rather enjoyed the midship angle, but maybe I can do something better in the future.

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it overall!

dl?
Very enjoyable watch! Some of the plays were ridiculous. Double stick on Lockout that ended with the opponent and weapons flying in the air was beautiful. 
solid video brotha
You got some skill dude. Good video.  Would've liked to see a little more editing.
That gameplay was awesome. Was hoping to see some more FFA clips in there, but the team multis were ridiculous haha
I didn't want too many FFA clips in there when I was picking them out. I wanted there to be a bigger variety.
Even better on the rewatch, double stick on Lockout is too boss. Editing was great as well but I think leaving the CE medal audio might of worked better, still awesome though
Yeah I hear ya. And I really liked editing out the CE medal audios for H2. The same ol' killtacular over and over gets kinda boring imo.

Gameplay was awesome as expected, some of those clips were jaw-dropping.

As for the editing, I really liked it up until the 2 minute mark (aside from the intro and middy angle). I felt like it got boring after that, partly because of the song choice. It just didn't seem to fit that caliber of gameplay. Anyways, solid video I'll definitely watch it a few more times in the near future.

Damn, that's so weird I actually just found that song like 2 days ago for the first time after reading some blog post about how metal can be spiritual music too etc.

For the record, I thought the song was great, but then again I'm into that kind of shit. I don't really see anyone else putting out better gp than you though tbh, I deff know I wouldn't be able to make a vid of this caliber regardless of how long I recorded. I don't wanna suck your dick too much, but good shit all around.

Really think leaving og h1 audio would've been better.

ur ability to shit out clips like this is un fucking real.  that ffa tac with the two sticks was fucking insane. and obviously the jaro. along with a lot of other clips in there haha. awesome vid man 
Dat frenzy on Ball3s doe.
Seems like people are on the fence a little bit with the H2 announcer in CE. I chose to do that because I wanted to be original (don't know if it's been done before). I feel in my personal opinion, it made the clips flow better & was easier to understand (especially for noobs), plus I just think it's fucking cool. I tried something different.
Can't please everyone.

Can't please everyone.

qft

Nah i'm sure I've seen it before. For me personally, I know what h1 audio sounds like so when I didn't hear it, there was a disconnect and I was no longer immersed in the video and I was then thinking about how odd it was rather than thinking about the clips/vid in general.

It's not a huge thing, just didn't work for me. No biggie.

editing and music completely ruined this tage for me, very rarely did i think that the flow and gameplay synced up properly. gotta say gameplay was pretty damn good, saw a couple ridiculous clips. 
You're seriously one of my favorite people to watch play, great work from both of you. Definitely the best H2C MCC montage I've seen so far. those 4v4 jaros were insane dude. Keep up the great work, you and the rest of LiT.