Request: ManWithoutModem's Montage download link

^

I can upload them later tonight if nobody else jumps on it first.

Didn't Hanz create an actual website for his dualtage after it won the contest?  

I can upload Dualtality if no one else has an easy link for it.

Didn't Hanz create an actual website for his dualtage after it won the contest?  

I can upload Dualtality if no one else has an easy link for it.

That'd be great.

Also looking for Modem's montage as well. Thanks.

MWM Montage Although I think this one might be a YouTube download rather than the original :/

MWM Montage Although I think this one might be a YouTube download rather than the original :/

that'll do for now. I'll need the original though so if anyone has it please upload :).

Bump.

Someone has to have Modem's tage on their HDD..

I should but I cant find it ... perhaps on an external. is it in the montage torrent?

I should but I cant find it ... perhaps on an external. is it in the montage torrent?

got a link for the torrent? Found the thread and the google drive link to the torrent is dead.

You're only source for this is going to Youtube.  None of those download links work anymore.   Did you contact Muggsy or ManWithoutModem?

You're only source for this is going to Youtube.  None of those download links work anymore.   Did you contact Muggsy or ManWithoutModem?

I did but they didn't respond. 

Why would the only source be youtube? Are you telling me nobody on THF has one of the top montages ever made on their HDD? That's crazy talk. 

I'll just bump this every once in a while in the hopes. If that somehow fails then I'll just rip the youtube.

Do you still need Dualtality?

Do you still need Dualtality?

nah

thanks

I got you covered. It's uploading and I'll post the link up tomorrow with the extras/renders/trailers released with it originally.
I got you covered. It's uploading and I'll post the link up tomorrow with the extras/renders/trailers released with it originally.
Thanks!