"Friendship" A Halo MCC Montage ft. Sheney, Tenacious Deebs

What's up everyone? Put this together for me and my buddy Deebs who I met back in 2005 in a random pregame lobby before i even really knew what competitive Halo was, he has been one of my best xbl friends since then. Editing in this video was fairly chill but I did take my time on it. Brought out a couple of my higher standard clips for this video but majority of it was in the past week, We didn't bother to put our names over our clips cause neither of us really cared. I will however put the times of Deebs clips in the description. Enjoy dudes, let me know what you think!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_g2q39KhHE&feature=youtu.be
That was sick dude. I really enjoyed the double shot tac on lockout and when you killed me jumping out of window haha. I dug the song too, gave the video a cool feel.

That was pretty great man! Its awesome to see your editing get much better since you first started. Only advice I would like to give is try and refrain from using really harsh looking effects unless its a must. It doesn't work that well with halo or really any game in general. Gameplay was enjoyable and I thought some clips were dope.

Great stuff guys

Thanks bro! 
Thank you man, been practicing it a good bit. Always appreciate the feedback
The framerate of those clips was very easy on the eyes I loved it. Track was good as well. Not a fan of the lockout snipes clips but enjoyed most of the clips! Good job

Great gameplay guys

Better then your last video Sheney you're improving.

You have a montage in the works for your absolute best clips ?

3:11 - 3:21  - Are you using a mix between TWIXTOR and RSMB ????

Well I guess not specifically just that time, pretty much most of the montage is the same as that clip but yeah, anyways I'm curious to know.

Thx in advance and Awsome video btw thanks for submitting to the forum.

Thank you dude! 

I put RSMB over the whole video at a lower blur rate, I did not add Twixtor though i just messed around with Velocity throughout the vid

I plan on making something special before Halo 5 comes out,  i have a couple unseen sick clips. Not sure yet how im going to go about it, i might use clips from my highlights, i might not, all depends on how these last months go. It's definitely going to be better than anything I've released so far though