Submit to the 36 Chambers! Community Montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnAsom0Uwxg&feature=youtu.be

One clip for each Chamber will make it, ALL Halo's are allowed entry.

Private message me a link to your submitted clip here: twitter.com/OfficeHyena

Deadline July 15th

The Chambers:

1- Intermediate Battle Rifle Chamber
2- Intermediate Sniper Rifle Chamber
3- Long Range Plasma Grenade Chamber
4- Fragmentation Chamber
5- High Impact Chamber
6- Environment Chamber I
7- Environment Chamber II
8- Agility Chamber I
9- Agility Chamber II
10- Endurance Chamber
11- Survival Chamber
12- Multiple Opponent Chamber
13- Objective Chamber
14- Lizard Chamber
15- Chameleon Chamber
16- Toad Chamber
17-  Head Chamber 
18- Sword Chamber
19- Team Chamber
20- Expert Battle Rifle Chamber
21- Expert Sniper Rifle Chamber
22- Plasma Launch Chamber I
23- Plasma Launch Chamber II
24- FFA Chamber 
25- Armour Ability Chamber
26- Extermination Chamber
27- Overshield Chamber
28- Deflection Chamber
29- High Body Count Chamber
30- Eye Chamber
31- Hara Kiri Chamber
32- Secret Chamber
33- One Man Army Chamber
34- Divine Battle Rifle Chamber
35- Divine Sniper Rifle Chamber
36- Telepathy Chamber

Some Chambers can be open to interpretation, others, for example Chamber 30 'The Eye Chamber" i would expect something very good performed on somebody with camouflage, excited to see what people come up with.

Been wanting to do this for a long time, would be great to see a lot of submissions from THF.

Also how the fuck do i embed an image?

should we even bother submitting to the Intermediate Sniper Rifle Chamber haha, since all halos are allowed, I'll take a look in my H2V folder
Submit to whichever Chamber you like Proty! Look forward to seeing what you got!
Epic concept
Would like to see something from you Lucky!
I like this idea. Not sure if any of my 1v1 clips are close to hot enough for this shit

Ooohh la la. I will definitely be submitted to this. 

And either way, I am already looking forward to the result.

This divine battle rifle chamber intrigues me.
16- Toad Chamber - I think I have the perfect HC clip for this
Definitely will submit something. Need to sort through my clips :D
Hype! i've got a couple of clips that would be perfect for some of the 'chambers' but they've already been used in a video. This video was released about 3 and a half years ago now, would they be elgibile or do you want entirely fresh clips?
Great to hear guys! And Yumbles I would prefer new clips, how many views did it get?
Where's the HLG chamber :D But I'll probably try to submit something for the agility one, I need someone's help to get the clip I have in mind though. This montage is gonna have unreal diversity!
This should be so crazy good! Might submit if I get something fitting and amazing.
Yoooo I got a clip for that long range stick chamber
Cool idea Hyena. I won't be submitting anything due me not playing anymore and I only have 1v1 clips, but this should be great. Good luck man

I absolutely need to be a part of this. :O

Combing through my footage now.

how does your brain work, hyena?
I don't have a twich so I sent you a pm on thf, hope that's cool.

Great to hear guys! And Yumbles I would prefer new clips, how many views did it get?

like 1 or 2 thousand, that's fine. Just means i'll have to get my first really good MCC clip

I want 3, 12, 20 or 21. I already know Kayemx and Hustla can pull some crazy sticks too 
Whatever happened to Newcomers community montage?

As far as news goes, 2 weeks ago he replyed to a comment saying credits need to be finished and rendering.

Also, on an unrelated note, feels great to be back on THF.

Got a pretty cool "trap" as you would call it today on Valhalla, it would probably fit under the agility chamber. Got it from a nice spot I found myself in forge (I'm sure someone else has found it too). I'll send you a private message Hyena and you can tell me what you think. I'll probably wait to see if I can get something better anyway though. I'll send the link to your THF inbox if that's ok?
TIME TO GRIND
Don't know what chamber I will be submitting to yet but I love the concept of this video and I can't wait to submit a clip!
damn, this literally just made me want to play more halo. this is a great idea, lol. so if im understanding correctly it will be a 36 clip montage? or 36 minitages? if only a 36 clip montage you should make a "runner up" style video too of some of the best from every category
Any plans to use either this or this song?

I'm sensing strong levels of Wu Tang in this...

Bx beat me to it, definitely gotta get 7th chamber pt 2 :P

I've got my vids ready--combed through ALL the high-definition stuff I had.

I love you, but I hate Twitter more. I'll send you a PM here.

No prob, I won't view submissions until nearer the deadline but PM me for sure! Thanks for the replies and interest everyone!
Can I submit a video of me shitting into a bucket?
Would that be the Extermination or Objective chamber?

Would that be the Extermination or Objective chamber?

I was thinking maybe the Toad Chamber?

Sensing that you will have to battle IRON FEET TECHNIQUE x 2 leading to an overkill for that chamber. So it probably will have to be a pretty solid halo related shit to make it to the actual montage. But if a runner up montage ever happens...

https://youtu.be/nXGyHtEpsSo?t=254