NEVERENDING NIGHTMARE

If any of you guys have reddit go show some love and upvote, I'd honestly really appreciate it, 
http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/36pm35/neverending_nightmare/

Onto the video, this is the last of the dream style videos that I'll make and hope you enjoy it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iL_7OTKJhQ

that was nice, the glowy, blurry fx portrait reminded me of old times. Cool to see the Fable music theme throughout the vids.

clips were pretty baller

Lovely edit, man! Solid gameplay with a great feel to it.  Well executed! A bit confused about the Hang Em High play at 3:05. Was that just a lucky glitch w the rocket launcher being reloaded? Or have I missed out on something? 

Lovely edit, man! Solid gameplay with a great feel to it.  Well executed! A bit confused about the Hang Em High play at 3:05. Was that just a lucky glitch w the rocket launcher being reloaded? Or have I missed out on something? 

Its a backpack reload man, double hit reload before swapping to another gun and itll reload whilst its away, standard h1 button glitch :)

damn dude, this worked out so well! loved the edit, and great clips. 
sorry again for the delay on the angle haha

damn dude, this worked out so well! loved the edit, and great clips. 
sorry again for the delay on the angle haha

Its all good man, thanks for doing it :)

Aha, didn't know about that glitch. Looking forward to your next vid!

Really great soundtrack again!

Gameplay was great as always from you, good stuff man.

damn dude, that H2 noob combo killtacular was vicious...

Awesome gameplay through and through. H2 classic stuff was my favorite though.

damn dude, that H2 noob combo killtacular was vicious...

Awesome gameplay through and through. H2 classic stuff was my favorite though.

Have like 4 more of them, got a frenzy one too although I didn't save it cause no medals but saw it was in after game carnage, ohwell,
Glad you enjoyed it :)

That was pretty trippy, but I liked it.  You got some really dope multis in CE.