Halo 5/3/2A Montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRgU50Xlx7s

made it in a few hours :p enjoy!

the halo 5 gameplay was a bit loud, but the clips were nice!

the halo 5 gameplay was a bit loud, but the clips were nice!

Thank you! I know they're loud, I'm using some lame free editor that doesn't give me much audio control :( Sorry

dl sony vegas! :) it's a program that's easy to work with for basic stuff and has a lot of possibilities if you want to step up your edit a little.
with 2 or 3 tutorials on youtube you're good to go

dl sony vegas! :) it's a program that's easy to work with for basic stuff and has a lot of possibilities if you want to step up your edit a little.

Well I used to have the entire adobe mater collection, I was pretty familiar with premier/after effects.  But I've got a new computer now and just don't feel like investing money in a software I won't use too much. Isn't vegas around 90 bucks?

Well I used to have the entire adobe mater collection, I was pretty familiar with premier/after effects.  But I've got a new computer now and just don't feel like investing money in a software I won't use too much. Isn't vegas around 90 bucks?

here at THF no one would ever recommend pirating software.

If you want it legal I think there's some student discounts and shit if you are one. 

Not bad, Not bad at all :)