hi Hurricane's Halo: MCC - Montage 1 (H2C)

Hello everyone. It felt great to make what I consider to be my very first halo montage. My previous videos from several years back were always just sort of random with no real intentions of them being a legitimate video. I knew I had some decent clips (some blooper-ish) saved up for this and very good quality thanks to the Xbone DVR; the hard part was actually putting it all together which I have never really done before. I did my best with the editing and trying to sync without any effects. I think I got better with it as the video went along. Thank you for watching, and constructive criticism is appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sYPjYtC95c&feature=youtu.be

https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum/status/599711422801702912

that was awesome dude, very nice clips!
against decent players as well, damn I had no idea your br was that skilled haha
I was already surprised how you raped that middy ffa we played recently, now I see why!

Good job dude

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate the feedback. And my BR/combos are truly hit and miss depending on the day haha.

Was pretty cool man, had some nice clips in fun lobbies and decent editing. Song choice was a bit unoriginal but it has been proven to work.

I dug it. I'd rather a video have no FX than too many. Especially if you don't know how to use them. Clips were pretty solid, overall it came out pretty well.
I figured the song had probably been used before, but I personally have never seen it used in a halo video. And yeah Ging, it was my first time ever using Vegas software so I decided to stay away from the effects. Thanks guys!
I would have loved to have edited this. But great stuff man, let's have another day like yesterday so I can clip you once or twice.
I will hit you up next time around! And sounds good to me, minus the clipping me part lol.
I really enjoyed that. It's nice to see doubleshots regularly throughout clips again. That three shot triple towards the end stood out to me for some reason. Really enjoyed alot of the smaller plays like that. Some very clean quads in here as well.
Thanks skols! And yeah, that 3 shot triple stands out to me too for whatever reason lol. 
Dope video dude I was excited soon as I saw the thread title, You a beast.
Thanks bro.
Those are some nice clips ya got there. That RRBX for the Triple on Sword guy in Sanc was fucking disgusting.
Thanks Bx!
great play as usual man, and the XX yes
yeah man I love that song. thanks.
I really enjoyed this. Awesome clips, chill song and I liked the way it was put together. Minimal editing is my kinda style :)
legend has it that TossEm's face is still recovering after that last quadshot. loved the tage!
Thanks Blazin! And hahaha @Hustla. This is true. Thanks!

back 2 back killtacs in the opening got me all fuzzy on the inside

:)

Some really really nice clips in there man. Great job with this. 
I appreciate it everyone!
awesome-o
dem clips tho, nice work

Dude you got some nasty quads! Also the rrbx on sanc was ridiculous!

Also, just thought I'd leave this here :p (i only saved it and teabagged because I killed a beast!) 

http://i.imgur.com/KJHAdV9.gifv

LOL nice Tbag bro. I will get revenge for that. And thank you!