Drive 4 - Halo 3 Dualtage featuring Dutchy & FatRat - Edited by Dutchy

The fourth installment of a montage series with my favorite rat. I'm really, really happy with how this turned out. And can't thank Felix enough for giving me top notch clips once again. 

Enjoy!

Song: Portugal. The Man - Head Is A Flame (Cool With It)

Download: http://mab.to/7aNmQ65YE

ooooh so much yes! great clips & great smooth enjoyable colorfull edit,  I didn't expect any different from you guys!
My favorite clip was prob the 180 no scope tac on guardian, good shit guys

thanks proty :) 

Updated with a download link in case anyone wants it. 

This was tight dudes.

Pretty colors

still not a reach video
rip Zuby
Loved it. Love the idea of one clip melting into another as a transition. Felt like i was in a trance. 
This one had a great feel, flow and editing i really enjoyed, GP obviously very good, the longe range rocket over on Narrows was my favourite, good shit as per guys
This kind of music just goes so well with Halo. lovely gameplay, laughed at the 180 noscope on Hyena,the last clip with the long range stick was incredible. Overall a really good watch.

Loved the feel of the video, clips were so clean and sexy. Very very good edit as well!

Great video guys

Super entertaining vid, fellas! Loved the vibe. 

2:06

Did you think it was artsy to add that fiery particle effect because it was ironic to the lyrics?

Great video, enjoyable song and editing and really good gameplay. Some nice names in there too ;) Nice job!

Thanks Fatal!

And thanks to everyone else. Glad most people like it. 

I really liked your editing in this one, good effects and syncing.  Nice clean clips too.
I forgot to ask but do most people still play H3 on the 360 or MCC? I'm thinking about looking for a H3 project for the comp but I don't want to if I don't have access to theater from H3 :/