I made a montage.

That was great, nice clips and funny ones too :D Liked the music choice also. Rock on!
Good watch!

Great montage! I loved the clips in that first song tons of sniper pistol which is my favorite to watch. I could tell you had a smart play-style from some of the clips: using cover to survive with 1 red & sliding to survive the big fall on dammy. There were some plasma sticks and double melees for variety. More props for having a good map mix.

I didn't like some plays that seemed unrealistic like sitting in the chill-out window with sniper out or throwing 4 plasma nades into dammy sniper room waiting for one to stick. Overall one of the better MCC vids I've watched so far. Keep it up

I was pleasantly surprised by this. It was a great watch, good job buddy.
Good stuff hasuku! Glad to see you're making some ce vids!
don miguel feel with this one
Nice to see a tage from you man. :) loved it. What's your new gamertag? You should add me.

Nice to see a tage from you man. :) loved it. What's your new gamertag? You should add me.

Hasuku CE is my main tag

josh1337 said in I made a montage.

"I didn't like some plays that seemed unrealistic like sitting in the chill-out window with sniper out or throwing 4 plasma nades into dammy sniper room waiting for one to stick."  

Yeah those were clips that i got in matchmaking that i thought were more on the humor side, which is why i put them in the fails, etc portion.

accidental post, phone problems
accidental post, phone problems
that was a fun watch, gj

Hasuku CE is my main tag

I've gotten this message serveral times with different people, why does it say that? I tried looking at my privacy settings but I don't understand what the problem is.

xbox.com can be very terrible a lot of the time. I added you on you thomasxp5 tag