Skyline's 6th H2V montage

hey guys, 

This was kind of a surprise project for sky, I wanted to do something back after all the years he helped me out and supported me with my videos.
first of all, these clips are all really old, still had them on my hard drive from a project long ago that got canceled, I know some of them are not really up to today's standards but that's not the point at all of this video, and there is still plenty of cool stuff in there imo.
Sky also didn't know what resample was when he capped these, so that was kind of a problem haha.

but for the rest,  enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vNB-B8A5pI

nice proty! this was really awesome
thx man!
That was a nice edit.  Wasn't a fan of the music choice.  That reverse barrel explosion clip on S3 was pretty neat.   The gameplay was alright.  The ending was a little weird.  

thx, and yh, figured the ending would be a little weird for most people, I explained what it did in there in the description of the video.

Very cool man. I actually liked the resample. Never would've thought I'd see another H2V video.
This was awesome! I highly enjoyed this. Skyline's clips were pretty sweet and I really liked the edit, great job Proty. 

This was nice, felt personal and that's always a huge + in my book.

Great flow and vibe set, a bit much on the consistent shiny effects but it fit pretty well here.

good stuff

thx guys! means a lot, I'm really glad it turned out this well

and Slater, this will be the most personal video I'll ever upload, all the emotions are in the description