ASCENSION - CEM3

That was great, actually enjoyed the music a lot. So many insane plays. I wish you used a bit more slo mo, but I loved some of the cut choices you made.

One of my favorite halo 1 videos from MCC for sure.

that gameplay was nuts!
That was tight! Sick clips.

That was great, actually enjoyed the music a lot. So many insane plays. I wish you used a bit more slo mo, but I loved some of the cut choices you made.

One of my favorite halo 1 videos from MCC for sure.

Glad you enjoyed it man, and thankyou to everyone else who commented

Double thankyou to whoever front paged it <3

That hang em high tac and damnation rocket tac were fucking nuts.

Song sounds like its from Skyrim or Oblivion am I right?

Sick video tho. Haven't seen that much H1 Gameplay in one video.

woulda been better if most of the clips werent from 4v4 but it was alright I guess.
Loved it! Impressed with the amount of quality clips you've gotten already. The sequence with the stickies, where you cut the clips before they exploded, worked out really well and gave the montage a nice touch. 
Wow you just keep pumping out these videos, good job!

I would have liked to have seen some variety in there.  I felt myself watching the video and being bored just because there was the same thing over and over again.  Maybe the music had something to do with it.  I would have just broken up the video into parts or something.  

Was not a big fan of the into either.  

I'm usually the type of person who likes simple editing but I just don't think it's very effective with the song you choose.  It would have been more entertaining if you had thrown something in there to spice it up a bit.  Just my 2 cents.

Song sounds like its from Skyrim or Oblivion am I right?

Sick video tho. Haven't seen that much H1 Gameplay in one video.

Both haha :)

woulda been better if most of the clips werent from 4v4 but it was alright I guess.

I can only find 4v4 games living in Australia.

The amount of killtacs that you're pulling is insane. Really enjoyable montage Mint Blitz.

The amount of killtacs that you're pulling is insane. Really enjoyable montage Mint Blitz.

Thanks Dante, I actually think I'll be able to top this video in about a month or two :)

Loved the quiet music while you just destroyed everyone, it was awesome!

I dont know if you saw this or not but you were on the FP of HBO yesterday

http://halo.bungie.org/news.html?item=41137

Holy shit HBO is still a thing? Next you're going to tell me HIH is still around.
Holy shit HBO is still a thing? Next you're going to tell me HIH is still around.

HBO has an Alexa world rank of about 200K. In contrast, our rank is about 640K, about 1/3rd the traffic.

So, yeah. HBO is still very much a thing.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/halo.bungie.org