SaLaYa - Good Day

Some of the clips are kind of choppy but that's how they came out from the xbox dvr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-roMkHkahM

straight up ninja dude lol, awesome little montage
That was so entertaining! I actually lol'd several times watching this. Well done.
Really entertaining clips, always love your content man.
Creative and unique clips as expected. I really enjoyed it! Slightly confused about the Zanzibar clip tho, I thought you got stuck... Hoping to see more MCC content from you!

Thanks dudes :)

And on the zanzibar clip my teammate starting shooting him/me with the ghost.

ugh that beaver creek rocket slide was pure sex. and the classic turf spot in the last clip, absolutely loved it. 

good stuff as usual

especially the construct ball get away lol

THAT WAS AWESOME
nice and enjoyable
Zanzi tac and the oddball teleport headjump at red were my favorites. Really happy to see more content from you.

damn I was happy when I saw this thread, really nice montage man, your ninja skills in all halos are incredible, the construct get-away was awesome!

make moar

That was sweet man, song and clips put a smile on mah face.

nice one

I think this is the most i've enjoyed one of your videos. All the power drain / radar jammer jumping was awesome
Awesome stuff here. Your montages are always the most unique things that no one ever even thinks of. 
They didn't even see it coming...
Entertained as always :)
Awesome, really feel good video! Never seen that Ratrace OS jump done before.
Thank you everybody who took time to comment :)
10 outta 10 BRO very awesome :) The music goes perfect with it.

Loved that so much. You definitely are the most entertaining video maker across all halos, never disappoint! 
This is legendary. Great job man.
Stellar video Salaya.  Your music selection is always is a hit or miss with me, and this time it was a miss unfortunatley.  The clips and gameplay completely made up for it though.   I always learn new shit when I watch your highlights, that's why they are so entertaining.   You should PM your GT so we can play MCC.
The plays