HaLLmaYnE :: "On my Way" H2A Montage

Hey guys, edited this for HaLLmaYnE. Had a lot of fun while doing it. Hope everyone enjoys! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B_dQCPbWbg

Thanks Jeff for doing an amazing job with this! My first ever montage hope you all enjoy! Let me know if you would like to see more! Much love <3 - HaLLmaYnE

Heyo, nice track choice with some cool clips like the killtac on the warlock remake, hit some synch points well that made it all feelgoody. 

Thought the masked spartans running through were a fun touch, the text/title stuff looked fine. 

if youre gonna go with basic angles however you'll have to execute them well to not detract from the video, they were quite sloppy.

The 3:10 sequence with the snipe spree was a bit of a mess, I had to rewatch that a few times to have any idea of the sequence of things, what were singles or multis (it takes a bit for the medals to show up so if you cut real fast it can be tricky), or if the shots were cool. I think that kind of clip needs to be set up a bit better, I had to watch the timer on the bottom right or the names of people killed to figure it out (you cropped the screen so the score isnt visible which would otherwise be the source of info). Sprees can be tricky to present, clarity is rather important. For example if you highlighted the timer at the beginning one would have an idea that continuity would be a factor in this clip and it'd all be a lot more natural. As for cycling through shots rather fast, the first 3 kills of that overkill for example got so little screen time I have  to assume all the context around it (which means I make all the shots really basic in my mind, like every other overkill Ive seen), especially with a layer of glow.

when you have clips that arent overly insane like Hyena or Fatrat (like 99% of us), you could do well to take your time with the clips that show most character, are the most unique. Sprees are much more unique than most multi kills, many moments of decision, time for the viewer to pick up on mannerisms and personal style.  Just my thoughts.

This is my first vid review in a few months, I forgot how I could pick something out of a vid and go on a ramble about it. good stuff

Loved the killfrenzy on relic at the end, team snipers nostalgia. The whole h2c segment was a nice send-off as you let the clips play out in full.

Nice to see a quality H2A video. Good job!

Hey, thanks for the honest feedback. Most the angels were not done by me and the ones I did do were completely redone without the clips.  MCC theater mode sucks if you are trying to edit for someone else... because they cant send you the original clips to bring into theater mode unless im completely missing something.

3:10 I was trying to sync it as well as I could and got carried away with the Overkill but it was more of a filler clip. Good points made by you though, ill take that into consideration next time I edit something. Still fairly new at it

Thanks for the input

I don't really find H2A gameplay to be that entertaining for some reason, but the video was good. Keep it up.
I dont like H2a in general lol but thank you dude
Nice, I remember matching with you and deebs in HxC with randoms on my team and got thrashed haha. Great video, clips were dope and the editing was crisp
Nice, I remember matching with you and deebs in HxC with randoms on my team and got thrashed haha. Great video, clips were dope and the editing was crisp