ParFreY & Organic On3 :: Feelin' Good :: Dualtage

Hey guys me and organic wanted to make a video together awhile back,its a little short because its been a slow process trying to edit around school work and i wanted to not spend a ton of time on it since its just a fun video, not the greatest editor but I tried to make it interesting to watch. Let me know what you think, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfrkv_arZQA&feature=youtu.be

my boys!!! will watch here shortly!!

awesome vid as expected ...except for the parts where you kill me!

That was pretty tight.

You've improved greatly at CE and it shows in your clips. Some very good stuff in here. Wasn't too impressed with the h2 stuff except for the 441 tac (literally a one of a kind clip) and Organic had a BXR triple on sword to BXR tac that looked pretty insane was well.

Soundtrack was tight, editing was better than your last video.

That was pretty tight.

You've improved greatly at CE and it shows in your clips. Some very good stuff in here. Wasn't too impressed with the h2 stuff except for the 441 tac (literally a one of a kind clip) and Organic had a BXR triple on sword to BXR tac that looked pretty insane was well.

Soundtrack was tight, editing was better than your last video.

agreed, in my next vid im making im gunna focus on having much stronger clips, its gunna be all CE

i loved it. good vibe and nice clips. that stick to the stick tac was awesome

That was awsome man great montage. 

Editing was so smooth as well I enjoyed it.

Nice stick on Elumnite. It looked like you were trying to stick your teammate lol. Nice soundtrack, made the video a fun watch.

Something I noticed about this edit is that your playback speeds seem too low (causing a lot of choppyness because 30 fps xbox dvr sucks ass so it's hard to work with post wise), try just extending the beginning of the clip out so you have more time to work with for that. It'll help a lot and make it seem much more smooth, I usually never go below 70% or else it starts to look hella choppy. You hit the syncs just fine, but just fix the slow motion problems and it will turn out much better.

Gameplay was enjoyable and I enjoyed quite a few plays, as well as the soundtrack. Fun watch, looking forward to more content.

Something I noticed about this edit is that your playback speeds seem too low (causing a lot of choppyness because 30 fps xbox dvr sucks ass so it's hard to work with post wise), try just extending the beginning of the clip out so you have more time to work with for that. It'll help a lot and make it seem much more smooth, I usually never go below 70% or else it starts to look hella choppy. You hit the syncs just fine, but just fix the slow motion problems and it will turn out much better.

Gameplay was enjoyable and I enjoyed quite a few plays, as well as the soundtrack. Fun watch, looking forward to more content.

I see what you mean, Ill take that into consideration

damn, that was tight as hell. that made me..... feel good
That was great! I loved the music and the last clip was hilarious.
GOOD SHIT PARFREEZY!!! Awesome video.
GOOD SHIT PARFREEZY!!! Awesome video.
Applause! Really enjoyable watch. Such a nice feel!

Good shit fellas!

Now can we stop putting Electric Feel in monatges please!?

Clips?  - Fucking enjoyed that shit

Editing: Simple, doesn't hurt my old man eyes.  I like it.

Gameplay: just fucking fine

LEnght:  fucking perfect

Music: MY nigga Piano Frenzy just that used song you swagger jacker.  Everyone knows you caNT use a song some one else already used.  

Still wasnt bad tho

Gameplay was underwhelming except for maybe 2 or 3 clips, editing made it watchable though.

Clips?  - Fucking enjoyed that shit

Editing: Simple, doesn't hurt my old man eyes.  I like it.

Gameplay: just fucking fine

LEnght:  fucking perfect

Music: MY nigga Piano Frenzy just that used song you swagger jacker.  Everyone knows you caNT use a song some one else already used.  

Still wasnt bad tho

Yea this has been in the works for a little while and i wasnt just gunna up and change the song lol

Loved this video. Such a smooth edit. I find myself never really getting sick of Electric Feel, however I haven't heard it but in maybe 1 other video. Looking forward to your guys' next dual or individual releases. Keep upping that GP bar!