Staybilize: Halo 4 Laser Montage

After more than 35 000 Spartan Laser Kills in the entire Halo franchise, it was time to release a Laser Montage. I'm already thinking about doing a Reach Laser Montage now. The editor did an amazing job and i would love to hear some feedback of you guys:)

Update: The Montage just got featured in the Commercials of the HCS Season 2 Finals and on the Halo Channel! Awesome :)

Didnt really know what to expect after seeing the title h4 laser montage but that was very enjoyable. GP was so unique than any other h4 montage i've seen. editing was really good too
Thank you :)
A laser montage is definitely not something you see a lot and I quite enjoyed it. Both the gameplay and editing were enjoyable.

On one hand WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK but on the other hand this is amazing. I've managed a few laser kills interspersed between others in a multi but never anything like this. The edit was superb and even though the music wasn't my favorite, I could really vibe to it.

I've never seen anything like this. The overkill exterm from the July 4th Regicide playlist? Genius. I loved this.

Thanks for the kind words lemon:) yeah the over exterm was from the regicide playlist, which was only available for a few days.. I had a lot of trouble finding an editor who was actually interested in doing a Spartan Laser Montage, because most of them thought it would be a stupid idea, but now I'm getting a lot of positive feedback which is great^^I'm definitely planning to get my 20 000 Reach Laser Kills up in another Montage :D
yeah, a lot of people said it's pretty unique :)
I'm not a big H4 fan, but really cool that you went through with this theme! As for the 20 000 laser kills in Reach as well... That is dedication to the laser.
Pure dedication^^
Very cool, definitely different from most videos. Nice editing, too. I enjoyed it even though the music wasn't my cup of coffee.
cheers:)

Very cool, definitely different from most videos. Nice editing, too. I enjoyed it even though the music wasn't my cup of coffee.

Are you so manly that you refuse to use the original built-in beverage in that phrase? I know you are from Finland, but come on.

Ha ha, that's not it. I like tea too but I'd take coffee over it anytime. But yeah, maybe that sounds weird.
Haha, enjoy your coffee, Lat3ksi ;)
any of you guys just watched this on the HCS Season 2 Finals?
I scrolled past this because of the title a few times, decided to watch it, and holy fuck that was so sickkkk.
I thought I posted already, but I dug this
thx mate:)