LUCID DREAM

Dreams or Reality?
CEM3 on the way.

Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir4wRhPEgio

Come on now, that's just crazy good. Love the subtle editing, and the clips were so cool, such a nice mix of all kinds of plays. And that Pit lift manipulation, only an australian could ever do that.

Come on now, that's just crazy good. Love the subtle editing, and the clips were so cool, such a nice mix of all kinds of plays. And that Pit lift manipulation, only an australian could ever do that.

Thanks man, piano helped give me ideas on how to edit this :') That lift manipulation is one of my favourites!

That lift clip was hilarious. Good variety of clips too, intro made me a little dizzy but the rest was great. I wish you Aussies didn't get shafted so hard by Microsoft, I'd love to see what kind of clips you could pull while getting matches regularly.

That lift clip was hilarious. Good variety of clips too, intro made me a little dizzy but the rest was great. I wish you Aussies didn't get shafted so hard by Microsoft, I'd love to see what kind of clips you could pull while getting matches regularly.

The idea was to make you dizzy :p
Regular matches would be amazing! Or just not being restricted to Team slayer, would love to be able to play some h2 classic one day.

The idea was to make you dizzy :p

Mission accomplished. 

; )

Nice variety in types of clips, and keeping it simple with the editing. Loved it! That BXR triple on Lockout must have been quite demoralizing. 

Nice variety in types of clips, and keeping it simple with the editing. Loved it! That BXR triple on Lockout must have been quite demoralizing. 

Yup I was in partychat with that guy, he lives around the corner from me :)
Even worse that fast triple on lockout FTW was on him too same game haha

Nice clips, very entertaining.

Yup I was in partychat with that guy, he lives around the corner from me :)
Even worse that fast triple on lockout FTW was on him too same game haha

I will give you a good ol' GG for that!

Nice video man, the killtac on Beaver was awesome.

This was easily the best video gameplay wise out of LiT, easily.

Not much to say about the editing, but it was an entertaining watch with a nice little song. Good stuff

This was great man. I highly enjoyed this. Loved the flow of it. That beaver creek killtac was so nice. Great work
Nice video man, the killtac on Beaver was awesome.
This was great man. I highly enjoyed this. Loved the flow of it. That beaver creek killtac was so nice. Great work
This was easily the best video gameplay wise out of LiT, easily. Not much to say about the editing, but it was an entertaining watch with a nice little song. Good stuff
Thanks guys! glad you all liked it, ce was just leftovers but ohwell :)

When I first saw this post, I thought it was about actual lucid dreams. I have them. A LOT. None of them make sense, but they're so real I wake up, call and apologize to people, and they're like, "wtf".

Moving on--can you teach me how to spawn mod like that?

lucid dreams are awesome, I've spend a few weeks training it, doing reality checks every hour etc.
had a few/week, doing whatever you want in a world where pretty much anything is possible is a dream coming true. great use of words right here lol

anyway, about the video, dude this was awesome.
the clips were amazing, loved the song as well
the killtac on beaver was sooo good, really loved this!

keep it up

Dude these Fable tracks are killing me with nostalgia, like I was close to tearing up when that started

When I first saw this post, I thought it was about actual lucid dreams. I have them. A LOT. None of them make sense, but they're so real I wake up, call and apologize to people, and they're like, "wtf".

Moving on--can you teach me how to spawn mod like that?

Spawn Mod? wat