Hiding spots on Halo 3 TMCC - Narrows

Hey everyone, my third video is showing off some hiding spots on Narrows.

Some easy, some a little more difficult. Hope everyone enjoys :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhk6aVI4GZY

nice man! very sneaky 

Hey man just thought I'd let you know the video submissions you made to the video page aren't published because for now we only accept Montages to that. This thread is the right way to post glitch/hiding spot type content.

Hope that helps any possible confusion, all the best.

Hey man just thought I'd let you know the video submissions you made to the video page aren't published because for now we only accept Montages to that. This thread is the right way to post glitch/hiding spot type content.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm guessing if that changes I wont have to resubmit and they will be approved?

Also I noticed earlier the video was showing as embedded for me, now its showing as just a link. Is that just a bug?

Thanks for letting me know. I'm guessing if that changes I wont have to resubmit and they will be approved?

Also I noticed earlier the video was showing as embedded for me, now its showing as just a link. Is that just a bug?

I can't be sure on that first one. Yes that would seem like a bug to me, shows up fine in my browser.