Tone M1: A Halo CE/Halo 2 Montage

Welcome to our newest member, Tony. He hasn't had a lot of time on the game, having not had an XBONE for a couple months, but he still managed to get some solid plays together for his very first minitage and first video as a Lost In Time member. Look for bigger and better things from him in the future, he's an animal. Once he gets his game back he'll definitely be turning some heads. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgJTmR9BV-Y

it's the real TonePwn!
Nice little video. You edit it? Don't think I saw anyone taking credit for it.
Not a huge fan of the music, but it went well with the editing. That guy has some serious clips in his future.
Omg, have my babies Tone!
Was going to come in here and say Tony is bad, then I got blained in CE so...
That was a good watch. That 180 noscope on CE was ridiculous!
Had some sick clips in there and some solid editing. THE TONEPWN IS ON THE MAP 
Yikes that soundtrack was terrible. It sounded like a harder DragonForce or some shit. Some parts of the editing were great and other parts were really sloppy. Lower the time on crossfades and take the harshness of the blurs down. Some nice gameplay too!
Always nice to have a new face represent LIT. 

This video is tight! Didn't mind the music whatsoever, the edit was pretty fuckin' snazzy, matched the song well. Best part about it all was I liked all of the gameplay and didn't feel like anything was unnecessary.  Great job. 

Holy shit at 1:47. Nice video!

\m/ 

Honestly that was awesome.  Great job guys. Thanks for the shout out in the video too homie.

Wow this was awesome. Very enjoyable video. Great job! 

I've never heard of Tone, but it would be cool if he posted his own stuff on the forums.  Nice little video nonetheless.  

Not a fan of the music and I thought the clips were mediocre. Would've been a really good leftover minitage imo.
Gameplay was good but that 180 snipe on CE was nasty. 

That was good for a mini I enjoyed the editing and soundtrack.

Those pause and fade effects were kinda cool

Good gameplay but this guy is keeping scenecore alive gotta respect that