First Ever Halo Online Montage - by VeNoMz

Sup people so i know no one gave this game a chance yet I'm trying to change it.
I know it looks kinda like Halo 4 but it does not feel like that other than the stupid sprint which will be removed soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiubTd2yBTw

Sorry for the 20 fps clips this game is so heavy -.-"
Hope you all enjoy it and please give this a chance the modders really deserve the support of making this game into Halo 3 PC.

ugh it just looks so ugly. Clips were fairly solid though

ugh it just looks so ugly. Clips were fairly solid though

Is it ugly because of 20 fps :P
Na they need to change models to Halo 3 models again even though mauler looks super sick and smg too

What was that map at 2:20ish?

What was that map at 2:20ish?

Reactor, one of the two maps which hasn't been directly remade. Though it reminds me of Complex.

no the whole thing just looks shitty
I didn't really like it. Halo Online just isn't for me
Well at least now I know Im not missing out on anything. Looks like everyone sucks ass. I wouldve liked to see some clips on.the. Turf remake though

Well at least now I know Im not missing out on anything. Looks like everyone sucks ass. I wouldve liked to see some clips on.the. Turf remake though

Turf remake make me drop frames to 5-10fps on some other map Edge too
And those 2 maps are best too >.<

Wow, saw so many names from Halo PC and CE. I'd like to try this hacked game but I heard it's horribly optimized at the moment - you can't run it smoothly even with a beast of a rig. I hope modders can make it play more like Halo 3 for PC instead of the Pay2Win game the devs are making.

Pretty nice clips in your video, though.

Wow, saw so many names from Halo PC and CE. I'd like to try this hacked game but I heard it's horribly optimized at the moment - you can't run it smoothly even with a beast of a rig. I hope modders can make it play more like Halo 3 for PC instead of the Pay2Win game the devs are making.

Pretty nice clips in your video, though.

Exactly, so it's not really worth it just yet. 

Pretty sure I ran into you somewhere on this.

Game is fun only because I don't own an xbox anymore. I'll prolly whore it out as much as I can in my free time. Halo will forever be dad.

It doesn't look that bad. I thought this would be only available in russian ?

Avalanche remake as a desert map? looks fun.

So this is a halo game on pc made by modders? It looks strange but actually pretty fun.

It doesn't look that bad. I thought this would be only available in russian ?

Avalanche remake as a desert map? looks fun.

The game microsoft made is Russian only.

The leaked version that modders are developing right now is free for anyway.

the ones saying this game looks bad are clearly console peasants