Lost In Time Highlights Vol. 5 :: Edited by Fuster

Fuster along with the rest of Lost In Time bring you our fifth highlight video. Enjoy, this is one of my personal favorites so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKEYE78ZHfA

leggo
Came out great. Good job on the edit, Fuster.
Smooth jamz.

Balles and Miguel didn't get any clips?

But great vid non the less. Def one of the better ones you guys put out. This doodlehawk, and highlights 2 are my favs.

Probably one of the better edits you guys have had.

Two problems though, relax on the RSMB. The Midship double, I can't believe that clip was even recorded let alone in a video.

Enjoyable video though w/ some nice plays, hopefully the team tage is great.

I dug it, it's an effect that I see used a ton in Quake and CS fragvids so it felt a bit unique in a Halo video.

But great vid non the less. Def one of the better ones you guys put out. This doodlehawk, and highlights 2 are my favs.

Ball3s actually had clips for the video, but I didn't receive them due to skype fucking up and I didn't know he tried to send me clips until after the video rendered out.

Two problems though, relax on the RSMB. The Midship double, I can't believe that clip was even recorded let alone in a video.

There's a reason they didn't put me on LiT to dubshot lmao.  I thought it would be fun to pitch something into the LIT highlights in highlights 4 even though I'm not exactly good at the game, and I wanted to carry on the setiment into highlights 5.  

RSMB feels subjective, different people have had different reactions to it, I personally liked how it looked with certain clips and the music which is why I went with it but I understand where you're coming from.

Really great shit fuster, i thought the RSMB turned out great after we ironed out some of the issues with it. Really happy you could include yourself in this as well even if it's just a small clip - #Groupvibe
Some of those clips didn't seem on the same level of skill as others.  And the Xbox One notification really take me out of it when I'm watching the video.  Still enjoyable though, I'm glad you people are continuing to put out quality content on a consistent basis. 

Some of those clips didn't seem on the same level of skill as others.  And the Xbox One notification really take me out of it when I'm watching the video.  Still enjoyable though, I'm glad you people are continuing to put out quality content on a consistent basis. 

Ugh, why does that notification have to be obtrusive unlike the notifications on xbox 360?  One of the cons of live capping I guess.

I dug it, it's an effect that I see used a ton in Quake and CS fragvids so it felt a bit unique in a Halo video.

They usually have natural motion blur to where they don't use it as an effect in their videos. Also, everyone uses it in Halo tages, far from unique imo

They usually have natural motion blur to where they don't use it as an effect in their videos. Also, everyone uses it in Halo tages, far from unique imo

While it's present as a graphical option (for Counter Strike, Q3A and Quake Live has never had in engine motion blur to my knowledge), no one in their right mind would play with it on. It's absolutely edited in.

Ball3s actually had clips for the video, but I didn't receive them due to skype fucking up and I didn't know he tried to send me clips until after the video rendered out.

Two problems though, relax on the RSMB. The Midship double, I can't believe that clip was even recorded let alone in a video.

There's a reason they didn't put me on LiT to dubshot lmao.  I thought it would be fun to pitch something into the LIT highlights in highlights 4 even though I'm not exactly good at the game, and I wanted to carry on the setiment into highlights 5.  

RSMB feels subjective, different people have had different reactions to it, I personally liked how it looked with certain clips and the music which is why I went with it but I understand where you're coming from.

Yeah it looked nice at some parts but a whole video is a lot of motion blur. Just wait until you get a good or even decent clip to put it in a video, it can't be that hard to beat out a clip like that #Ibelieveinyou

My issue is just clips don't happen with me.  Sure I've gotten better stuff, but getting 'better' stuff is extremely rare for me.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8xvBnqrVFo

That video is about 3 years worth of me playing (was gathering clips for and planning this montage between mid 2011- mid 2014).  There's maybe 3-5 good clips in this vid, depending on your standards.  I very much doubt it will be possible for me to even get halfway close to the standards of the rest of LiT's crew, so I figured I'd just play to my strengths and not worry so much about an aspect of montage creation that I'm not talented in or known for.

That said, my clip for highlights 4 was a QS single and this one was an NS double so I feel like there's at least a little bit of progression here.  

Fuster No Scope Triple 2016.  #Believe 
this was my favorite so far. I was really happy to see more h2 and specifically more Matchmaking clips. Also, what is RSMB?
this was my favorite so far. I was really happy to see more h2 and specifically more Matchmaking clips. Also, what is RSMB?
Motion blur effect.
Solid video guys

RSMB = Reel Smart Motion Blur.

Quality is soo Kush on this one

I personally like RSMB, it looks a lot better than the stock AE MB and I feel it adds more visually to the video.  Editing-wise I dont have anything to complain about, I typically dig your work. And with the gameplay, it's not like anyones hyping these vids up to have the best footage ever, these are weekly clips; and for the most part, pretty good ones. But, with that said everyone has their own opinion on what they like and dont like. I just like seeing Halo vids on par with recent CoD/FaZe type uploads.

Just wait until you get a good or even decent clip to put it in a video, it can't be that hard to beat out a clip like that #Ibelieveinyou

Best clip in the video honestly. Homie is the only kid out there with a noscope snipers double on midship.

#props #it'sjustagame #clipmademegiggle

Just wait until you get a good or even decent clip to put it in a video, it can't be that hard to beat out a clip like that #Ibelieveinyou

Best clip in the video honestly. Homie is the only kid out there with a noscope snipers double on midship.

I've seen you complain about a lot of things in videos before, so irony I guess?

I've seen you complain about a lot of things in videos before, so irony I guess?

only when the music is slow and artsy for no reason. other than that i'm easy peasy to pleasey

Good job man! This was a beautiful edit. That semi self-inflicted stick on Lockout, by Muhzzy, was top class.

Good job man! This was a beautiful edit. That semi self-inflicted stick on Lockout, by Muhzzy, was top class.

Glad you liked that! 

Get rekt, GinG :p

worth the watch as always

I enjoyed this.

It's a nice way to walk back into the scene.

Nice.

Nice video, very chill.

I liked the motion estimation... Also gotta point out that they use frame blending in Quake/CS, not motion blur.