Alen & Ch0ke Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCf6H4KPV2k

The clips are from one week of playing.

That was sick. Very nice homies
Very nice clips guys. Good job. 
Definitely the best highlight video gameplay besides maybe Hustla
Thanks for the nice comments.

Nice job, Alen. This was some excellent highlight material IMO, man.

Lookin' forward to more.

Really solid group of highlights. Not a big fan of the playstyles but that's the most frenzies i've seen coming out of ffa on h2c.

Finally getting to see Alen shitting on other people instead of the other way around.  Lol

Nice videos gentlemen.

One of the very few highlight videos that I watched all the way through. Some clips could've been left out but still a good watch, regardless of how many times I got dumped on.
Alen, or anyone else really add me, I wanna do some ffa customs and shit. I need to get my skills back and getting into random matchmaking games isn't gonna cut it.
Dualtage cancelled because we can't get clips anymore because the internet gets shut off mid jaro
Im generally curious as to what you mean by this. Not a big fan of the playstyles? Everything was super clean and fast paced. Aggressive plays backed by flawless button glitches...am I missing something? @Alen and Choke, I left you guys a comment and subbed on youtube. Great highlights, cant wait to see more.

Im generally curious as to what you mean by this. Not a big fan of the playstyles? Everything was super clean and fast paced. Aggressive plays backed by flawless button glitches...am I missing something? @Alen and Choke, I left you guys a comment and subbed on youtube. Great highlights, cant wait to see more.

both playstyles are super safe in FFA, which is a good thing for general play but doesn't necessarily translate to getting good clips. Super nadey gameplay is fundamentally sound (and they are both very good players) but it's just boring to watch players continually take the safe road in clips. Since these are highlights, i'd assume they agree that these clips aren't the most exciting. Looking forward to what comes out of you two in the future.

I see what you mean now. You'd like to see more unique stuff. Im the same way, but I appreciate dubs and quads in MCC because its more difficult and not nearly as many ppl can do it as OG h2. Thanks for explaining :)

I see what you mean now. You'd like to see more unique stuff. Im the same way, but I appreciate dubs and quads in MCC because its more difficult and not nearly as many ppl can do it as OG h2. Thanks for explaining :)

The only people who think it's hard to double shot on this game are the dexterously challenged. It's not harder, it's just different timing. Furthermore, you can't grade alen's clips the same as others because he's using a converter that allows him to use his 360 controller on xbone.

As far as FFA goes I saw two clean up dubshot triples in this video and alen tried a 3 shot tac once. There wasn't anything remotely demanding about the plays in this video and like i said in OP, i think both players would agree with what i'm saying. Looking forward to their actual clips which will definitely be much more on point. That being said, this is still the best "highlight" video i've seen thus far.

Alen! Stop playing safe man! Stop charging in for those killfrenzies and tacs! Alen! Stop not hiding behind walls and nading Alen! Alen what are you doing trying to double shot tacs and frenzies out in the open! Alen why are you so safe!!!!!! ALEN!!!!!!! Sorry people are critiquing your play style Alen, we know its just for fun! Even if someone doesn't like your video or playstyle, ITS OKAY BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE HAVING FUN!

Furthermore, you can't grade alen's clips the same as others because he's using a converter that allows him to use his 360 controller on xbone.

I haven't actually used it in four months because my 360 controller doesn't zoom in anymore.

Furthermore, you can't grade alen's clips the same as others because he's using a converter that allows him to use his 360 controller on xbone.

I haven't actually used it in four months because my 360 controller doesn't zoom in anymore.

I didn't know that, it actually explains your gameplay a little better. Don't let idiots try and steer you wrong: You're a good player and it's 2015, people who can't press three buttons in order shouldn't be on the game. There's nothing wrong with taking more risks to get better footage. Really excited to see how far you're pushing the standards with your actual clips.

I appreciate the compliment bro. I'm sorry for any past things that I have done to you and that is all in the past honestly. I don't bother anyone on halo anymore and just try to play the game. I don't have a lot of motivation anymore but, Alen and I are trying to put out some content for the community. Hope to see some content of yours released soon.
It's weird seeing a Halo video that doesn't have the LiT logo in it nowadays.