CALLING ALL EDITORS

Hey, you. We're going to do big things together. I am seeking an editor to team up with for a long term project. I'm starting a montage/clipping team. This group consists of myself, and a few of Halo's best montagers. Names will be released soon. I need an editor of middle-high skill who has a passion for editing Halo CE, Halo 2 Classic, and Halo 3 only. We are keeping extraordinarily high standards for our gameplay, and are in need of a capable editor. We'd like to push out 1 video a week minimum, while the first montage is being constructed behind the scenes. If you have a fair amount of editing experience, and would like to be a part of something big, please either PM me on here, or preferably tweet me @Montaging so we can speak through DM's over there. I will also be using Twitch.tv/Montaging once we get things going and build a following. *Please note that you DO NOT need a capture card. We have this covered. If you can make graphics for the team that would be a huge plus. Also, this is a voluntary offer. I am not paying anyone for anything. All of us halo players want to be respected and remembered by what is left of the community. This could be your oppurtunity to make a name for yourself while growing as an editor and as a person. You may already be well established but just dont have access to anything but average footage. Look no further, we all hit insane clips, in only the best 3 halo games that were ever made. Get a hold of me.
Could at least link us your YT to show us what you're all about.
What's up with all these new accounts coming in here saying they're the king of double shots and have some the best montage kids out there? List some names or something man, you don't have any leverage here. Being as no one knows who you are, you're probably not going to get this picked up. Especially without a video to go along with this.

What's up with all these new accounts coming in here saying they're the king of double shots and have some the best montage kids out there? List some names or something man, you don't have any leverage here. Being as no one knows who you are, you're probably not going to get this picked up. Especially without a video to go along with this.

That catch 22, where you need someone to edit your video, but you can't get someone to pick you up unless you have a video.

That catch 22, where you need someone to edit your video, but you can't get someone to pick you up unless you have a video.

this^ haha
but he has a point tho, at least link some of the gameplay/clips so the editor has an idea.
and what's with hiding the names? what's that good for? if they are some of "the best" montagers, we'd know them anyway.
and I'm sure that those "best" montagers are familiar with us and wouldn't try to get an editor this way.

Doesn't take a genius to put something up from Xboxclips.com or use WMM brah.
It's pretty ignorant too to expect the editors to randomly just bend over for you and churn out something every week unless you want the edit to have the quality of a highlights video. At least establish yourself here before making such statements man; best of luck to you but I don't think you've landed the best first impression around here (especially with nothing to prove yourself).
halo is dead, stop fucking trying and go edit something your self
Why don't you give them a chance before you bash on them. Nothing is gonna happen to halo with that attitude.
Its funny how all you faggots are acting like IM THE RANDOM LOL. Sorry i cant remember my login from literally 10 years ago. Ive got years over all you fucking kids, so drop the seniority bullshit because i've been around longer than all of you. I guess this wasnt the best place to come for this. Thats okay, im not going to let anyone with an ego on anyway. Have fun acti.g like you're the shit with whats left of your prescious little forum that dwindles by.the day. You kids were in diapers when this forum actually had flow coming through. Fucking pathetic honestly.

Its funny how all you faggots are acting like IM THE RANDOM LOL. Ive got years over all you fucking kids, so drop the seniority bullshit because i've been around longer than all of you.

Thats okay, im not going to let anyone with an ego on anyway.

By the way, go take a look at the SHC top 10 that was just uploaded a few days ago. And then after that, I want you to look at todays SHC uploads, and after ur done cumming over my clip, take a peak at the comment section and see what the best montagers in the game are saying about me. Too fucking bad for you, random. You lose ;)

after ur done cumming over my clip

im not going to let anyone with an ego on anyway.

By the way, go take a look at the SHC top 10 that was just uploaded a few days ago. And then after that, I want you to look at todays SHC uploads, and after ur done cumming over my clip, take a peak at the comment section and see what the best montager's in the game are saying about me. Too fucking bad for you, random. You lose ;)

Coming on a forum and acting like your are a gift from god, calling people faggots and then storming off like a child when people are not bending backwards to accommodate your demands. Your SHC uploads were good, but two of them were on Crazy King (essentially a social game type with kids who have no idea what they are doing), and the last was in Snipers; they were good but not amazing. Excuse us when we ask to see some content before an editor commits his/her free time to edit for you and your group, which after your childish antics, I don't think anyone would want to. Until about a month ago, I never saw your name. Don't come in and call people randoms, when you, yourself are a random. Thanks for stopping by though, good luck to you.

Its funny how all you faggots are acting like IM THE RANDOM LOL. Sorry i cant remember my login from literally 10 years ago. Ive got years over all you fucking kids, so drop the seniority bullshit because i've been around longer than all of you. I guess this wasnt the best place to come for this. Thats okay, im not going to let anyone with an ego on anyway. Have fun acti.g like you're the shit with whats left of your prescious little forum that dwindles by.the day. You kids were in diapers when this forum actually had flow coming through. Fucking pathetic honestly.

Being a member 10 years ago but contributing nothing to the site means jack shit. Someone who joined yesterday but has actually done something positive is worth more than you to this community. 

Leave please. I hope you fail at everything you are trying to do. I hope these members of the 'halos best montagers' club see your post and kick your ass out for acting like an idiot and making them look bad.

By the way, go take a look at the SHC top 10 that was just uploaded a few days ago. And then after that, I want you to look at todays SHC uploads, and after ur done cumming over my clip, take a peak at the comment section and see what the best montagers in the game are saying about me. Too fucking bad for you, random. You lose ;)

You talk like you're 14 with an ego bigger than anything I've ever seen. Get over yourself and try not to talk down to the people you're asking help from. Your clips are average (from what I've seen) but you talk as if you're a God.

Douchiest thing ive ever read in my life (btw the best montagers in the game are already here at THF)

Why don't you give them a chance before you bash on them. Nothing is gonna happen to halo with that attitude.

Why do I even bother...

Coming on a forum and acting like your are a gift from god, calling people faggots and then storming off like a child when people are not bending backwards to accommodate your demands. Your SHC uploads were good, but two of them were on Crazy King (essentially a social game type with kids who have no idea what they are doing), and the last was in Snipers; they were good but not amazing. Excuse us when we ask to see some content before an editor commits his/her free time to edit for you and your group, which after your childish antics, I don't think anyone would want to. Until about a month ago, I never saw your name. Don't come in and call people randoms, when you, yourself is a random. Thanks for stopping by though, ood luck to you.

[/q
Can a mod please delete this thread hijacked my elitests. This is senseless. Ill be on my way, i remember when this forum was actually good and not run by new kids who think they're the shit. You attack my ego, and it will come out. You cancer kids killed the halo scene, honestly. An original member comes back for the first time in years and gets treated like this, Unreal.
Lol, wouldn't it of made sense to upload them to your original posts? I guess we could be adults about this. If you've been on here for 10 years, I'd expect you to be at least 24, not 14. Also, I'm pretty sure the majority of SHC are from random, soooooooo, yahhhh.

[/quote] I didnt say anything in my OP to warrant the disrespectful replies I received. Anything after that was a response to the original douchebags who you all seem to overlook. As I said ive been playing halo longer than all of you, and im not doubt better than all of you. Who the fuck are you to talk? Im actually NOT a random at all. You reach kids just havent been around long enough. And ive never seen you hit a good clip, do you even hit clips? You all run your mouths but in reality id destroy each and everyone of you. Thats a fact. Its really easy for you all to sit behind your fucking computer screens and critique me and gang shit talk me. Really cool, i bet you guys are just model citizens, all through the internet and real life. Dont talk about shit.you dont know. Honestly its pathetic lol

Can a mod please delete this thread hijacked my elitests. This is senseless. Ill be on my way, i remember when this forum was actually good and not run by new kids who think they're the shit. You attack my ego, and it will come out. You cancer kids killed the halo scene, honestly. An original member comes back for the first time in years and gets treated like this, Unreal.[/quote][/quote]

My friend, you are delusional. Check the mirror, you are the type of "cancer" that has plagued this community. You think you are better then everyone, it is 2015 man. Clips don't matter any more, sure it is cool to see players like Hustla hitting insane clips, but for the most part, the audience isn't there. People around here play the game for fun and because they enjoy it. As for playing Halo longer than us, I know I have been playing since 2001, and to answer your question if I hit cips: yes, I have hit my fair share of clips. Google me, look me up on Youtube, they are all on there and they are not in social game types/ crazy king on turf. I am sorry if your feelings got hurt, but we all figured you were an adult and could take it. I hope you spent your few years away from Halo doing something productive, like getting a college degree or maybe picking up a new hobby that can carry you somewhere in life. I know a bunch of the "kids" you claim to be better at Halo then went to school to peruse a career in something, played a college sport, got jobs in the real world. We grew up; I suggest you do the same. You continue to be a child and talk down to those who are back on the forum trying to enjoy themselves. Like I said, I wish you well. And don't think just because you were an Original forum member, you command respect from us. You have to earn that. 

Can a mod please delete this thread hijacked my elitests. This is senseless. Ill be on my way, i remember when this forum was actually good and not run by new kids who think they're the shit. You attack my ego, and it will come out. You cancer kids killed the halo scene, honestly. An original member comes back for the first time in years and gets treated like this, Unreal.

fuck outta here fuck boy

I dont give a fuck about anything.you or anyone else says, get over urself ur writing a book over this shit pretending like you know me seems like you need to get a life
Says the guy bitching about how much he cares... :rolleyes:

If you really did visit the forum 10 years ago, I'd expect you to be a lot more mature.

LOL at this retard

Truth is, I was completely with you until I seen your reaction to the first couple replies. How very childish of you. If you still want to create this video, just stop being a douche canoe and acknowledge what people were saying to you in the first place. More info about the players involved, previous works, current clips...something for the potential editor to base their decision on.

Oh and you are delusional if you think your turf trocity on tubby turtle 2 means shit. Talking about how you would destroy everyone lol. I'm sure you've got some mean rumble training strats.

The way the OP is going about this makes me think he's just trolling, or he's got serious autism. Either way; just ignore him.
This thread is AIDS. But it was well worth the laugh

He's like a completely different person when posting on Beyond. wink

He's like a completely different person when posting on Beyond. wink

LMFAO he's off to a great start. Im sure there's a ton of people lining up around the corner waiting to edit for this kid.. for no pay....... everyday...... inb4 MLG Pro post

inb4 MLG Pro post

Too late!

Thread of the year?

'I was respectfully declining his advice'

'go finger ur asshole lol'