DoodleHawk: VA BlackHawk and Doodlepop Dual Montage

Lost In Time presents DoodleHawk. A dual player montage featuring two halo 2 players from the 2006-2008 era; VA BlackHawk and Doodlepop. The montage features a old school style song and feel and contains clips from Halo 2 Classic pre-update. Please like and subscribe! Be sure to check back April 1st for our Lost Highlights 5!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GB3BsbgWtc

Players Channels: 
VA BlackHawk - https://www.youtube.com/user/JrdnZntz
Doodlepop - https://www.youtube.com/user/iDOODLEPOP

Edit when conscious

Fully erect.
AMAZING!

Hey look it's that video I'm in. Seriously great job editing this Jordon. It's awesome being able to play/ create content with old friends. 

This is so good, we should make another..... 

DoodleHawk 2: Doodles Revenge.

Doodlepop you asked me what I wanted to hear in montages and this was it. No hate on your guys other videos, but you can only go artsy and slow for so long. This was a breath of fresh air, great job Hawk, and Doodlepop this was awesome. Music was great, editing was great, gameplay was great, and you capped OMG Blaze so that like makes it amazing. lol

but for real keep em coming guys, especially if they are like this.

loved this video guys, great work all around.

doodlepop #1 ranked  sword swinger in America.

Loved this fuckin' edit. The biggest problem I had was that it ended.

Guess I'll just rewatch.

gahdamn, that was hot. will pay to see more
Great fucking vid 
Helll yes. Great work guys. I enjoyed this a lot. 
This needed a second song.
Props for using The Offspring, that was a fun watch.

Probably my favorite LiT video so far. Gameplay was pretty good and a solid edit.

Good stuff

While im 100 percent sure ill get crap for this comment.... I wanna state my opinion and say that its a cool clean edit,.... but there are tons of filler clips, single snipes, and double that werent even great.... idk why everyone seems to be lowering their standards for the clips they get but there are alot of clips in this tage that I wouldnt even save.
Loved the old school feel of this video. Great job fellas!

While im 100 percent sure ill get crap for this comment.... I wanna state my opinion and say that its a cool clean edit,.... but there are tons of filler clips, single snipes, and double that werent even great.... idk why everyone seems to be lowering their standards for the clips they get but there are alot of clips in this tage that I wouldnt even save.

Nah I hella agree with you. Some incredibly questionable shit in here gp wise

Nah I hella agree with you. Some incredibly questionable shit in here gp wise

I have to also agree.. the only clip that really jumped at me was the beaver creek Killfrenzy.. but the way the editing was done at that exact point the frenzy was gotten made it seem as if the kid was probably standing still ? Maybe I'm wrong.

Regardless, it was a decent video all around.. a nice edit, everyone loves offspring :)

I highly doubt this was a super serious dualtage etc so I doubt either of these players will take are comments to heart regarding lack of gameplay because I know both of them are fantastic at the game itself.

I just want to quickly address this, thanks for the support and feedback. Editing wise we wanted to create a old school halo video feel. Based on feedback, it sounds like we accomplished that.

Gameplay wise, these are not our best clips. All the clips in this video are leftover type clips that are not being used in the upcoming Lost in Time team montage being edited by Phurion. I agree that most of these clips aren't spectacular and it is a running joke between doodle pop and myself that he only gets sword clips. 

I hope that clears up the expectations for the video. Thanks again to everyone who enjoyed it and has left a response. Keep an eye peeled for our big video coming soon, that is the one that will have our best clips

-Hawk.

Me like me like. Nice job editing Blackhawk

Figured I'd just make a fresh post with my thoughts instead of editing my old one.

Clean and classic edit with a song that fit it well. The gameplay overall okay, there were some solid plays and high skill button glitch kills that are always fun. But there were also sword/stick doubles, etc. that felt like filler. 

Overall it was really enjoyable guys. The social media/related videos segment at the end could definitely be shortened. ~40 seconds of a ~3 minute video seems like overkill.

Dante, the social media segment feedback is really helpful. I have never added that to the end of a video before and was unsure what length it should be. I appreciate it
Dante, the social media segment feedback is really helpful. I have never added that to the end of a video before and was unsure what length it should be. I appreciate it
I'd say cut it by half as a general upper bound, so 10 seconds of audio/annotation per video if you guys keep to the two videos being featured format.
awesome edit once again hawk... didnt know you had such skill so im excited to see mo of dat!
awesome tage guys. you should make another dual tage with post update clips
Boy Cliff sure did love to kill me a lot.  I feel like a total noob because I'm dying throughout this montage on 3-4 different gamertags and to save myself the embarrassment they will remain anonymous...
You both are stupid good at Halo.  Enjoyed the video.  Appreciate all the content and effort you gentlemen are doing in the community.  

awesome tage guys. you should make another dual tage with post update clips

Maybe that might happen. 

Summer time, and the livings easy.

Really solid video and loved the pace of it!
some of the clips were pretty meh, but the video was still very enjoyable for what it was. gotta give a lot of that credit to you, blackhawk, because you really gave this video that old school theme that everyone else has previously mentioned.