Scace :: March 2015 Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcsN-K9pGNY

Here is my monthly highlight video! I wanted to an over done simple edit (if that makes sense) and I think I achieved that. Just wanted to show off some cool shit I got, just "highlight" stuff. Two clips are actually from Halo 3 on the 360, I was capping some stuff for Mint Blitz and found them. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Much Love!

Song: Dave Porter - Matches in the Pool

Subtle brag about making kids quit.

:p

Subtle brag about making kids quit.

:p

#HumbleBrag

I forgot about that last clip and was thinking to myself "what noob is going to get sniped at shotgun".  :[

I forgot about that last clip and was thinking to myself "what noob is going to get sniped at shotgun".  :[

lol I've been holding onto that clip for awhile.

Always a pleasure to watch a scace video. Good stuff my dude!

Always a pleasure to watch a scace video. Good stuff my dude!

<3

Can we get some of this content on the frontpage please?

I'm not trying to be mean but, you seriously think this is frontpage worthy? Lol

I'm not trying to be mean but, you seriously think this is frontpage worthy? Lol

What the fuck does that even mean anymore?  What's "frontpage worthy" for a website that has about 30 active users?   This site is so dead who fucking cares anymore?  At least some people are still making content.

What the fuck does that even mean anymore?  What's "frontpage worthy" for a website that has about 30 active users?   This site is so dead who fucking cares anymore?  At least some people are still making content.

and boom goes the truth bomb

Great video man. I enjoyed the music. Nice little edit. 

It really doesn't matter how many users there are. This video should not be on the front page for multiple reasons.

I agree that a lot more videos could be on the front page, but holy hell man, you're delusional if you think we should be rewarding this.

I agree it's not front page worthy, but I understand what Soulja is saying because I'm in the same boat, and something was put up on the front page finally.

It really doesn't matter how many users there are. This video should not be on the front page for multiple reasons.

I agree that a lot more videos could be on the front page, but holy hell man, you're delusional if you think we should be rewarding this.

It's about rewarding the video creator, it's about not punishing active members with one new post on the frontpage only every 3 weeks.