JERICHO H2C Montage 1

Hello guys this is my first Halo 2 Classic Montage made in two months and released in early January.The editing is very simple but the gameplay is worth to watch showcasing my doubleshot skill and sniper skills and i got a few good multikills. Hope you will enjoy :) and stay tuned cause my second montage is coming out really soon ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqkgdU49lf8

Changed it to Halo Video sorry for the initial mistake.

Just like I told you on youtube. Garbage. 

Pretty sure this is the same kid that was asking where to buy double shot controllers on the old forum. 

Who calls themselves the "double shot king" ??? And starts a video with "are you ready for this" and has a bunch of crappy iMovie transitions? Stop making content. 

I'm not going to say anything about the editing because that's not really relevant to what you want to do, but just the fact that you were asking where to get a doubleshot controller "for your cousin" already just seems pretty sus.  

Imagine if I went to a store and tried to buy alcohol "For my mother" (I'm 19 as of this post; legal drinking age in the US is 21, since I know you're European and the drinking age is probably lower over there).  What cashier would actually be dumb enough to believe me and sell me booze under that pretext?

nice dubshot controller bozo
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't use a double shot controller because I don't think he has anything above a triple kill. Also I've seen him mess it up a few times, I just turned it off after a minute or so though. Really boring video.

You guys should stop posting shits before know the actual story. The doubleshot controller i was searching for was for my cousin for real but we couldn't find one for him cause they don't exist for xbox one.

Go on youtube, search for JERICHO Legit Doubleshot and you can see me while i am legit doubleshotting... WITH ONE HAND! Sit down please...

Either way, your content is horrible. 
It would be an half acceptable comment, if you were so nice to tell me the reason why "it sucks". Usually people gives good criticism even if they are bad in order to make people do better videos. You're comment looks like nothing but flame and insult. And to be fair i watched your H2C gameplays and mine is miles above yours so its pretty unlike from a player of your level for me to hear such a disrespectful comment without giving its explainations.

You guys should stop posting shits before know the actual story. The doubleshot controller i was searching for was for my cousin for real but we couldn't find one for him cause they don't exist for xbox one.

Go on youtube, search for JERICHO Legit Doubleshot and you can see me while i am legit doubleshotting... WITH ONE HAND! Sit down please...

Hey I heard you were legit as fuck.

You can double shot with one hand?! Woah, I've been using two hands to double shot this whole time. 

I'm not going to say anything about the editing because that's not really relevant to what you want to do, but just the fact that you were asking where to get a doubleshot controller "for your cousin" already just seems pretty sus.  

Imagine if I went to a store and tried to buy alcohol "For my mother" (I'm 19 as of this post; legal drinking age in the US is 21, since I know you're European and the drinking age is probably lower over there).  What cashier would actually be dumb enough to believe me and sell me booze under that pretext?

Ok let me explain this for the...maybe 32432423423th time amybe? I was asking it for my cousin because we are both italians but... i can speak fluent english while my cousin speaks an horrible english and can barelly say things like "How are you? How old are you?"

How was he supposed to be speaking english? I was about to make a new account with his name but in the first place i was thinking it would not have been necessary since asking for a modded controller is not a crime to be honest and above all it was not inteded to be used by me. I practised at doubleshotting for years and years and i am definitely one of the few who can doubleshot that good without using the claw style and yes i am definitely a DoubleShot King but that is a title that doesn't mean necessarely that i am the best at it, i am just the best doubleshotter in the whole europe and i believe it has some credits for this.

Also that Ging kid was the only one smart enough to notice that i mess a few times and a modded controller can't miss.

Hey I heard you were legit as fuck.

You can double shot with one hand?! Woah, I've been using two hands to double shot this whole time. 

I can't doubleshot with one hand during an on going match of course, in the occasion i was using one hand in a game where there was no one apart from me. The reason why i did this it was because the other hand was holding the phone recording it. Yet i was so fast even with one hand LOL i just could not move or aim of course but i was really fast.

How can you say you're the best double shotter in Europe? Lol. Did you do this research all by yourself?

Can you teach me how to doubleshot with one hand??!!!!! I've been doing this for years. 

Double points if you can figure out how I took that picture. 

1v1 brehhhhh and get r3k7

Double points if you can figure out how I took that picture. 

Obviously put your camera on a timer and then threw it in the air

How can you say you're the best double shotter in Europe? Lol. Did you do this research all by yourself?

I know all the eu top players from original H2 and there were not a lot of doubleshotters because their mentality is that of "DS are not really necessary to be good", so they worked on other skills. Pretty much this, in term of time spent in training and several challenges i surpassed agains them i am fairly top 1 at doubleshotting in the whole EU.

1v1 brehhhhh and get r3k7

If you think you can take it just add me we will play as soon as we meet online ;)

JERLCH0 (The "o" is  a zero)

single doubleshot kills in montages? what is this, 2006?
Only problem would be your horrible EU connection. 

Only problem would be your horrible EU connection. 

It would be the same with me playing on your dreadful yankee connection. We can play a game on host and one off host both no problem anyway.

Btw this is the video proof, check pt1 and pt3 also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDbUI8V1vhU

Not a great video to be honest didn't really see anything above a double or triple kill the whole time. There's some potential though.

"Looking forward to becoming the best doubleshot of all time in the future." - Jericho

Not a great video to be honest didn't really see anything above a double or triple kill the whole time. There's some potential though.

"Looking forward to becoming the best doubleshot of all time in the future." - Jericho

Thanks for the criticism bro, you'll see more than triples in the second montage that is about to come out the next week i hope :)

I know all the eu top players from original H2 and there were not a lot of doubleshotters because their mentality is that of "DS are not really necessary to be good", so they worked on other skills. Pretty much this, in term of time spent in training and several challenges i surpassed agains them i am fairly top 1 at doubleshotting in the whole EU.

Lol, all of them huh? Well, what makes you think other random euro players like you aren't better at double shotting? I just think you're full of yourself and need to be more humble about double shots, especially with the game play you've shown. You should be getting multiple kills above killtaculars via quad shots to say you're the "king" of the double shot. I mean abused goat shits all over this.

Lol, all of them huh? Well, what makes you think other random euro players like you aren't better at double shotting? I just think you're full of yourself and need to be more humble about double shots, especially with the game play you've shown. You should be getting multiple kills above killtaculars via quad shots to say you're the "king" of the double shot. I mean abused goat shits all over this.

compared to old Toxic Euphoria, this is absolute shit covered garb

looks like a modded controller in this vid, its double shotting when he presses x and his trigger finger isnt even moving

What the fuck is going on in here?

Also which top EU players? I don't remember seeing you at any comps

How fucking hard is it to be like "Oh shit, I only have 2 hands.  Maybe I should prop my phone against something so I can put both hands on the controller while it records".

Honestly. 

looks like a modded controller in this vid, its double shotting when he presses x and his trigger finger isnt even moving

You're right man, look at part 3 this will show my fingers better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CJ7ceNH0FA

Btw guys you're going to far in this. I am not full of myself and never i said i am the best in the world. I am surelly better than everybody else in EU for a fact because i challenged the best online years ago and i won, you guys are yankees so let me have the last word on this cause you guys know not that much of our community.Don't compare me to people like Toxic Euphoria, Eli The Ninja, OmGs or ExiLe they are way better than me at doubleshot and they play claw which is something i don't do and you guys should give me much credit for being that good legit with Default No Claw. If anything i am around Mr Butter Fuzz level at Doubleshotting/Quadshotting but i admit there are american players that are way better than me.  I never claimed that i am better then them, i said i wanna try to be better then them which is something i didn't achieve yet and perhaps i won't because i don't claw but hell yeah i am doing what everyplayer wanna do: be the best. Don't be harsh because of that, its competition after all. And Toxic Euphoria spent good words on my tage too, so i believe that its not that trash anyway. Aiming and spamming doubleshot that perfectly is hard as fuck without claw style. (someone said the YY are at the same time but i use no controller man its all about my perfect timing when i don't miss)

I can't believe you guys are seriously going in to this. 
I mean, how many times has this guy shared his wonderfully interesting opinions and expiriences? 

isn't it obvious that he is either a huuuuge troll who really likes to push to the extreme, or a 12 year old with some serious issues lol
he's never going to break, he's always gonna add up the bullshit lol.

Even if he doesn't use a modded troller, his clips are still garbage.  

Those are the best clips you can get while cheating? Woof. 

I can't believe you guys are seriously going in to this. 
I mean, how many times has this guy shared his wonderfully interesting opinions and expiriences? 

isn't it obvious that he is either a huuuuge troll who really likes to push to the extreme, or a 12 year old with some serious issues lol
he's never going to break, he's always gonna add up the bullshit lol.

Even if he doesn't use a modded troller, his clips are still garbage.  

I am 22 and no thanks for how much you care about me but i am not insane nor i am trolling you. You guys are just idiots, thats what.