Behold SPARTANS! My first ever Halo Montage! (thoughts)?

SPARTANS! It has been a difficult battle. It is a dark time for us.. but things are beginning to look up. With the help of Cortana I successfully created my first Halo Snipe Fest MONTAGE! I hope you SPARTANS enjoy this. Stay strong on the battlefield, and please give me your thoughts.

Worth noting, I was playing strictly on H2A due to hit detection issues in H2C. I plan on getting a montage together now that H2C is running better.

https://youtu.be/2c5eHBmk0yM

No problems with the song choice and the editing was better than I expected. The real life footage, while slightly corny, actually added to the video I thought, because corny shit is still cool sometimes. My biggest suggestion would be to spend more time recording for your clips. You seem to have a really smooth, steady and clean sniper, so I'm sure with a reasonable amount of time and effort you could come up with some good stuff. Like the triple at 3:13, that last shot was sick. If you got more clips like that, and less of the single kills, your video quality would increase substantially.

No problems with the song choice and the editing was better than I expected. The real life footage, while slightly corny, actually added to the video I thought, because corny shit is still cool sometimes. My biggest suggestion would be to spend more time recording for your clips. You seem to have a really smooth, steady and clean sniper, so I'm sure with a reasonable amount of time and effort you could come up with some good stuff. Like the triple at 3:13, that last shot was sick. If you got more clips like that, and less of the single kills, your video quality would increase substantially.

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback. I had a blast making the montage.. took about 5 hours to edit that hah! I will definitely use your suggestion of more quality clips for my next montage. That triple at the end was hilarious (I swear that was not staged). That happened at the beginning of a ranked h2a match.. they just kept jumping up in the air for me like rabbits!

Thanks again for taking the time to respond with suggestions!