Bulletproof. An H2A short by BiGBaLL3s.

H2A is a great game in my opinion. I'm just now getting a chance to play it since the patch. I took an artsy approach with this vid so i hope you guys enjoy the slight change of pace. I plan to release a bunch of H2A stuff in the future :). 
So if you enjoyed, like/comment/subscribe :0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNFG0WctSH8

#h2agains

Wasn't a huge fan of the constant slow mo but i liked the different approach. Last couple clips were very nice.

Pause at 2:10 for the best part of the video.

I enjoyed it man, great gameplay, and I like the intermission clips of the maps inbetween. Let's play some more stonetown later brother.

chill vibes from this one, that noscope over kill was sick though

One thing I've noticed from your videos is that your audio levels are just insanely off. I can't even hear the song half of the time because of the high audio levels from the gameplay. Crank those down man and make sure the song is at -6.

The last couple of clips were great

One thing I've noticed from your videos is that your audio levels are just insanely off. I can't even hear the song half of the time because of the high audio levels from the gameplay. Crank those down man and make sure the song is at -6.

The last couple of clips were great

I haven't cared to much about the levels mainly cause I usually just make highlights , but for this you're right. I shall take these notes!
I have to agree with Steve and say that I didn't like the constant slow-mo too much. But it was still an enjoyable watch, the clips were nice and the music was chill. Good job man
This was pretty chill. There's not a lot of H2A content out there so this was different. I liked some of the syncing but its a give and take with the slowmo. Nice short tho :)

I Fped this because I loved the atmospherics. The gameplay was okay as far as I could tell.  But there was just something about your clip timing against the music that makes this flow well.  I actually re watched it x2.

It made me sad, but in a  good way.

thanks for the feedback guys (and also thanks for announcing!)

this will be the only slow mo oriented vid for awhile lol

i was just in a (pretty video) mood ha

its mainly about the edit than the gameplay

except for the last clip.. i was happy bout that one lol

Featured on the videos page. Really enjoyable!
You make H2A look pretty.  Nice upload.

thanks for the feedback guys (and also thanks for announcing!)

this will be the only slow mo oriented vid for awhile lol

i was just in a (pretty video) mood ha

its mainly about the edit than the gameplay

except for the last clip.. i was happy bout that one lol

I know what kind of mood you were REALLY in. ;)

Slow mo the whole vid?

:chiefkeefnah:

Last clip was great.