"Super Soldier" :: A Halo 2 Anniversary Montage :: by Depend

Hey guys, I really hope everyone's feeling okay regardless of the current state "Halo" is in. After a few months playing HCS, & a few weeks of editing every now and again, I finally uploaded my H2A Montage about three weeks ago. It has relatively gone unnoticed although I'm VERY happy at the fact it has over 200 views (I have 28 subs) with 8 likes. This is nothing you've seen before, & you will not see something like this from anyone else. I do not have an ego, I am very aware at the fact my editing skills are not even close to "pro" (Snip3tality, Zola), but...it's not just about skills...think about the creativity. I'm ready for all comments, good, bad, constructive, just please don't bash me, & try to see from my perspective what I was trying to make..

Using only Sony Vegas on my 4 year old laptop, & mixing my love of Anime together, I think I've made something more than just a montage...

With that said I present, "Super Soldier".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN5XknLqXhg

Enjoy.

No idea what I just watched, but I found it entertaining lol! Some of the plays were really nice and I applaud you for trying something different than the norm.

Good stuff dood

snipe to environmentalist to hail mary overkill was really sick and unique. cool video.
The AMV/montage mashup idea is definitely unique. I don't think H2A lends itself well to the concept though. The over-the-top delivery of the voice actors/melodrama to me feels very frantic and the pace of H2A just can't keep up.  Some cool ideas and use of angles, like the stalactites on Lockdown being paritied with DMW.
Having seen attack on titan, I quite liked that.

Thank you all for responding so quickly with such nice replys (: It really means alot

Maybe it's just me, but the screen shakes and pan and crop in general seemed off. Felt really hurky jerky. Kind of killed the flow to it. It was a nice try though, it still came out pretty well. Nothing a little practice won't fix though. Good gameplay, keep em coming.

This was very unique, I liked it a lot. Loved the SAO and Attack On Titan clips in between. Music was a great too. Good stuff! 

Wuh-hoah there, talk about a different breed of video! better unique than regurgitated i suppose...

Pan/cropping was a little much. I could see what you were going for with the sort of warped angles-anime-mash-up, but i think u could have made it a bit cleaner so that the gameplay wouldn't have gotten lost in all the madness. I could see how this odd theme might get the juices flowing for some people, and i liked how u stuck with it and made it relevant. Wouldn't mind seeing it expounded upon, and it's always nice to see some new video concepts. Good job!

That was pretty cool. I have never seen whatever anime that was, so that part was a little bit lost on me. Nonetheless I did really enjoy it.
really out there for a halo montage, but it was interesting to watch
Real talk I had a similar idea to this video  the other day because of a song I heard and wanted to make a videovery similar to this, and I really like your editing man. Would you want to converse and game over it one day? You got a sub out of me brother.