Making a montage... is it worth it?

Do you ever feel regret for putting so much time into making a montage?
I don't see why anyone should regret putting time into their hobby

Ill probably regret it all when I'm older and the dementia kicks in and I keep hearing the respawn countdown

noise in my head

If you would like to spend 1000-2000 hours into 1 video then sure otherwise nope.
Never
Negative on that. Nobody would regret it unless they didn't enjoy doing it.
I sentence you to make a montage.
only the ones that sucked.
Making a montage?  Is it really worth it when you consider how tiny our community is?  Hell no.
Uh....yes
The question was if you regret it. 200 views or 20k+ views, i made the thing because i wanted to have a memento and i put alot of time into it because i enjoy all parts of the proces. I watch my vids more than anyone elses, eventho watching my mistakes is cringy i enjoy them so much and will for years to come. if you go into it with a minimum of views u want to have to make u feel good about it youre doing it wrong. i understand doing everything to get it as many views as possible once youve made it, ive whored Zs AIM quite a bit, but thats not the point of the project. getting response is awesome, and more response is more awesome. But quality response from my peers here is way more meaningful of a wrap up for me than it saying 400 or 5000 under my youtube vid. Ive had everything in the range of 200 to 20.000 views, hard to tell as old mythica and filefront links are long lost but the point being I dont value those vids based on that when i think back on them or rewatch. i think of the time period, the process, the people involved and the few individual comments that said something cool about it that resonated with me. Not 'oh fuck this vid it only got .... views, that wasnt worth it.'