Mint Blitz - Limitless - H5M2

11/10 loved the unique elements and that with the insane standard multi-kills holy fuck.

Probably the best Halo 5 montage yet, so much better than the dumbass bronze FFA clips that E&F always freak out over.  You had me at the needler + BR naire to open up. This gameplay was just ridiculous! Who hits a snipes jaro like that a month after release? The vehicle launches were super cool to see as well. 

I haven't had nearly as much time as I'd have liked on H5. What's the secret to the weird snipe position on screen glitch?

Probably the best Halo 5 montage yet, so much better than the dumbass bronze FFA clips that E&F always freak out over.  You had me at the needler + BR naire to open up. This gameplay was just ridiculous! Who hits a snipes jaro like that a month after release? The vehicle launches were super cool to see as well. 

I haven't had nearly as much time as I'd have liked on H5. What's the secret to the weird snipe position on screen glitch?

You're actually the first person to comment on the snipes jaro. Finally. 
As for that snipe glitch Im not telling yet, but if you want to find out badly enough just look online.

This made me want to get on H5, that's how good that was! Well done!
Definitely one of the more enjoyable H5 vids 

This made me want to get on H5, that's how good that was! Well done!

This made me want to buy H5! (just kidding) But this was an enjoyable watch, I think the music was a tad to loud though.

Get on MCC scrub.
those launch clips were awesome.
Thanks for the feedback guys, will have a tutorial on how to break recurve coming out soon.

Great job, Mint! Not a fan of the music whatsoever but it appears you've been murdering fools and enjoying yourself which is excellent. The gameplay was great, man.

Keep up the good work.

Good stuff mint how did you do the vechicle throwing you up clitch? Im all about seeing different kinds of stuff in montages not just multikills
Breaking Recurve? Its already pretty broken lol
I liked your level of creativity in this tage, however those two needler multi kills kinda annoyed me. Good job though.

Glad everyone enjoyed it, 

Didn't like that it was front paged for less than 24 hours before being pushed down. Very uncool

All 42 of us active members saw it I'm sure mayne. Front page ain't what it used to be.
One of my favorite H5 montages so far.

Thanks man, any progress on getting an xbone?

Thanks man, any progress on getting an xbone?

Not going to happen anytime soon. In 2 weeks I'll be moving to france for half a year for my study, maybe next summer.
Fuck. That was awesome.
Thanks man!
Damn man Forge just came out and you already have a 3 minute long Duck Hunt montage? Nice stuff man!  So happy people are recreating classic gametypes.

Damn man Forge just came out and you already have a 3 minute long Duck Hunt montage? Nice stuff man!  So happy people are recreating classic gametypes.

Wouldn't call it duckhunt. But thanks.