Whats the best montage that has been ruined by music choice?

Tittle says it all, just wondering what people would come back with. Personally any dubstep music just doesnt do it for me.
TranQ's big MLG tage. Hated the music, ruined it for me.
I like your avatar :)
There are so many montages that has been ruined for me personally due to music, but I can't think of one at the top of my head, shit.
I take it this thread was inspired by Resurgence. It's all about personal music preference, so for me anything with screamo music for me, some dubstep is OK, some is bad. Just depends on how annoying and repetitive it gets.

I can't do more than about 1:30 of screamo,

Dubstep is hard to pull off, I usually can only continue watching if gameplay is insane. I can think of a couple H4 tages that turned into complete shit thanks to music.

Montages that went really well with their music tend to stick with me more though.

Piano! Right back at ya. I remember you used lazarus and pure narcotic in some montage's.  Porcupine tree for life, listen to Wilson's new album yet?
Dutchy M4 has such horrible music only part 4 is enjoyable

Piano! Right back at ya. I remember you used lazarus and pure narcotic in some montage's.  Porcupine tree for life, listen to Wilson's new album yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAa9R-GX_jM

Introduced me to PT. Never looked back.

Not that this was ruined by the music, it was just in response to PT discussion

Right after I had introduced him to SW/PT, he went and saw them perform live. SPREAD THE MUSIC.
youre fucking crazy dutchy's 4th had a sixk soundtrack

I used PT in videos before it was cool

OT: I didn't like the avengers dualtage soundtrack.  Aside from Radioactive, it all felt the same to me.

I know I'm gonna get flamed like crazy for this, but screw it.

The Finale.

Yeah, you heard me. Other than that first body song(even that was pushing its luck), the next three were pretty much the worst songs I've ever heard in a Halo montage. Ever.

Don't get me wrong, it's some of the best gameplay in the world(quite literally) and the editing for it is also sublime, but who in their right cocking minds would mix reggae and grunge metal in a song? And the third was an absolute snorefest, that had nothing interesting for it. So bad, it practically put a damper on the gameplay itself. And that's real bad.

The outtakes were funny. The outtakes song was stupid. Not gonna lie--I wish it was remixed like Reid18.

Dutchy M4 has such horrible music only part 4 is enjoyable

You're fucking ignorant.

youre fucking crazy dutchy's 4th had a sixk soundtrack

Thank you.

Skindred isn't raggae. Skindred's a welsh rock band.
But COH Leftover 2 is still my favorite
yeah it had a bunch of generic butt rock songs

always liked the 30 seconds to mars intro though

Think you mean M2 inxy. I struggle to think of one for this cos generally ill enjoy anything as long as its well edited to. However

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SeFX2W0pJg

I think this song is one of the most ridiculous things in existence.  Sillygoose did a good job of editing but my god, who actually likes their ears being raped by noises like that?

OT: I didn't like the avengers dualtage soundtrack.  Aside from Radioactive, it all felt the same to me.

Acid Wolfpack is personally one of my favorite montage track choices of all time, however i think the edit lacked execution in that part if you consider the overwhelming potential of such a crazy song.

Also Skindred is terrible to me, straight up. Like just a horrid sounding band to me. So fucking average. Probably the only rock band ever I just completely dislike.

Overall i wouldn't say song selection alone has ruined very many montages for me. It mostly has to do with how the editing works with a song and what the project is trying to achieve that leads me to dislike something as a whole. Side note: I strongly dislike the fact that some people label around 12 different genres as "Screamo" and refuse to give the most talented musicians out of every modern rock genre a chance. Some of my best and favorite edits are with metal or metalcore and metal Genres in general have the most upside potential as far as "editability" goes.

I feel I ruined my last nobody's perfect clip clear out tage myself. I don't even like my song selection on that one but I feel I had some crazy sticks on their

Acid Wolfpack is personally one of my favorite montage track choices of all time, however i think the edit lacked execution in that part if you consider the overwhelming potential of such a crazy song.

Also Skindred is terrible to me, straight up. Like just a horrid sounding band to me. So fucking average. Probably the only rock band ever I just completely dislike.

Overall i wouldn't say song selection alone has ruined very many montages for me. It mostly has to do with how the editing works with a song and what the project is trying to achieve that leads me to dislike something as a whole. Side note: I strongly dislike the fact that some people label around 12 different genres as "Screamo" and refuse to give the most talented musicians out of every modern rock genre a chance. Some of my best and favorite edits are with metal or metalcore and metal Genres in general have the most upside potential as far as "editability" goes.

^^^^^^^^