The Prelude by Narcotic: 100% H2C Montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_KuU-uZ52g

A very simple edit, Enjoy watching everyone!

Probably the greatest H2C taje OAT plz make more man wow this is greatness personified. 
I kinda liked it, reminded me off all those old tages that used Breaking Benjamin and had weird effects everywhere, next time try not to use AFK killtacs or make the screen so dark you cant see though
Thanks, fresh ones out of the oven coming soon!
I am glad you guys liked it
I wish you would've made a "simple edit" instead. Probably would've been better with no effects and just basic cuts, transitions and syncing. Just looked like you went through and dropped an effect or 2 on each clip and called it good. Not going to tell you how to edit your stuff, but this edit was so scatterbrained and lacked any continuity to it. I'd suggest watching some tutorials and learning how to use the effects first, then adding them to make them look cleaner and put in at "necessary" times. I'm all for people just doing what they want and editing how they want. But I don't think you wanted this video to look like this, and that's the most important part.
reminds me of the days of windows movie maker
reminds me of the days using windows movie maker
Too bad I just started using FinalCut X Pro
That has to be because that's all you've been amounted to using

That has to be because that's all you've been amounted to using

for real tho. if you were serious about this video, take some advice from what's already been said by hyena and ging because this was the antithesis of a good video. i got exactly 53 seconds into this thing and shut this shit right off.

solid 4/10

Generous..

Why would you include a killtac on kids not playing??

Editing was a headache, simple would have been better. But you do you.

This made my eyes hurt. use of effects sucked. Reminded me of a shitty WMM montage from 2005.

Some of these clips were cool...maybe not the FFA tac with 2 nade kills tho :/

This editing was a nightmare. Next time put a simple, consistent CC and throw some crossfades between your clips instead of creating a frankenstein the way you did here.

All this video needs is a 4:3 aspect ratio with a 640x480 resolution and you've successfully took us all back to 2006!

Joking aside, it wasn't bad. As many have already mentioned, the clips were a bit lackluster considering the current standards of H2C clips. That being said, I would recommend trying to exceed your expectations in terms of saving clips and avoid using clips with AFK players in them in your next montage.

As for the editing, well, it wasn't great. I would recommend sticking to simple transitions (fades mostly) and prioritizing syncing over any effects you may think will "improve" the project. The effects you used were distracting and often times took away from the main attraction: your clips. I'm not trying to discourage you from expressing your creativity and experimenting with effects but your editing must compliment your clips if you want to make a successful montage.

Anyway, looking forward to your next project. Take it easy!

All this video needs is a 4:3 aspect ratio with a 640x480 resolution and you've successfully took us all back to 2006!

Joking aside, it wasn't bad. As many have already mentioned, the clips were a bit lackluster considering the current standards of H2C clips. That being said, I would recommend trying to exceed your expectations in terms of saving clips and avoid using clips with AFK players in them in your next montage.

As for the editing, well, it wasn't great. I would recommend sticking to simple transitions (fades mostly) and prioritizing syncing over any effects you may think will "improve" the project. The effects you used were distracting and often times took away from the main attraction: your clips. I'm not trying to discourage you from expressing your creativity and experimenting with effects but your editing must compliment your clips if you want to make a successful montage.

Thanks Hyena and Tommy Kost for the ACTUAL constructive criticism(round of applause) as for the haters, this next vid is for you. Courtesy of your truly, Tommy Kost "I would recommend trying to exceed your expectations in terms of saving clips." HAHA Do you not know who I am? Well allow me to demonstrate, brb.

Oh god...

Thanks Hyena and Tommy Kost for the ACTUAL constructive criticism(round of applause) as for the haters, this next vid is for you. Courtesy of your truly, Tommy Kost "I would recommend trying to exceed your expectations in terms of saving clips." HAHA Do you not know who I am? Well allow me to demonstrate, brb.

Truthfully, no, I don't know who you are. My review of your montage was completely unbiased and was purely constructive criticism. If you took anything I said negatively, I sincerely apologize. 

turned it off after the first clip
Guess we have to dig into our past then kids

Guess we have to dig into our past then kids

Wait, are you Narko7icX?

Hahahaha you literally just made my day. No that kid is horrible at Halo
Narcotic you are fuckin LIT man. 

Hahahaha you literally just made my day. No that kid is horrible at Halo

Oh, okay.

don't talk about yourself like that. that's not healthy
Kev joke 2015
You should consider it a miracle that you ever got people like Muggsy and Xander to edit for you, because your gameplay never deserved that kind of editing. This however, this is exactly the kind of editing it deserves. GG blowned it away by BB/water

A very simple edit, Enjoy watching everyone!

I think what you meant to say was - A very annoying edit with effects that people wouldn't enjoy in 2005...and here we are almost 11 years later. 

People don't want to see this. Besides the people who enjoy hurting their eyes balls that is. I'd say better luck next time but with the attitude you give off here, It'd be best to not make anything again until you meet the bare minimum of standards of a 2015 tage. Or just make montages for yourself if you enjoy. Just don't post it and expect good feedback when the video is of this low quality. 

You should talk when you back it up with some facts. I'll be waiting, Barksman. This is called talking out of your ass.
Alright Mr. Big Talk and think you're a master of the craft dishing out this LiT videos like a kid wanting a lollipop in the doctors office. Edit something small for me, I've got WAY better clips than the Hurricane loving Cam Ward scumbag(Cam Ward is getting traded also for those of you whom like to know) SO Hurricane will need a new forum Picture
i've taken shits better than you.
Narcotic I hope you realize nobody here likes you and nobody wants to edit your shitty ass clips. You should find a new hobby other than creating mediocre halo videos and being a below average halo player. k bai

I've got WAY better clips than the Hurricane loving Cam Ward scumbag(Cam Ward is getting traded also for those of you whom like to know) SO Hurricane will need a new forum Picture

I feel like this needs to be acknowledged. Yah Hurricane... now your internet avatar is ruined! get rekt! 

I've got WAY better clips than the Hurricane loving Cam Ward scumbag(Cam Ward is getting traded also for those of you whom like to know) SO Hurricane will need a new forum Picture

I feel like this needs to be acknowledged. Yah Hurricane... now your internet avatar is ruined! get rekt! 

[12:16:38 PM] HAble: OH SHIT JAKE YOU NEED A NEW PROFILE PICTURE
[12:16:38 PM] HAble: REKT