TRAILER- Yeezy and Umairica H4 Dualtage

This is a small lil thing I put together for an upcoming dualtage with Yeezy and Umairica's competitive clips back from when H4 was new. I recently got a new computer and the updated editor is slightly different, so I'm just working on practicing some new techniques. Let me know what you think, and happy turkey day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6_DEXFWgA

Ill watch the final
Didn't Sher release this for the last montage contest?
He did, but it was really just the raw clips set over a song with hardly any syncing. Also it's been copyrighted since then, so he contacted me a while back and asked me to edit it properly and do the clips justice.

He did, but it was really just the raw clips set over a song with hardly any syncing. Also it's been copyrighted since then, so he contacted me a while back and asked me to edit it properly and do the clips justice.

what lemon said. Loved the angles. No clue how you get such good scenery stuff. whats the song btw?

Song is "Ocean" by Devon Baldwin. As for the theater angles,  I just spend a lot of time in theater flying around and looking. I'd like to think I know H4 theater mode and the ins/outs of these maps better than anyone these days.
Ooooohh now I'm excited.
Thanks dude, I'm hoping to impress with a unique kind of H4 competitive video.