Sheney | "Evocation" | Halo 5 Montage

Sup dudes? Here's my halo 5 montage, still not really sure how much more I'll be playing H5 but I hope you guys enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBWqGD20RBs

Definitely one of the strongest h5 videos to come out so far. the over at 2:36 was very nice and i enjoyed the angles at 2:56 - rather than showing the clip you just showed a great angle. soundtrack wasn't my cup of tea but overall it was a good watch.
Yoo appreciate it sk0ls 
Your edits continue to improve from one video to the next. Great job, Sheneyyy.

No worries man. You have a DL link for this? i'd like to submit it to FBW if that's cool with you.

Nice job man, this version was much stronger than the other two you showed me!

Really enjoyed the watch, keep it up!

I really enjoyed this.
First H5 montage I've decided to watch. And it was a good decision. Great work man. 

I'm a nobody (when it comes to this forum) but I'm pretty disappointed in the idea of this.  I came expecting Arena gameplay reminiscent of trinity and left seeing a Kampy knockoff.  It's nobody's fault, we all change, but what I didn't like was seeing the 4 different gamertags used in the making of this montage.  To me, that indicates a desire to play against bad kids. The Sheney I know and love , and again we all change, would be playing some hardcore shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. While I realize this is a completely different game and there really isn't a competetive \ scene, I still feel justified in my statements.  

Irregardless though, your sniper is top notch and the editing was awesome! I'm not trying to say it's bad, I'm just saying it's not the Sheney I was expecting.

Love, Gunrath.

We're in the minority. 

Hey man, great topic. I wonder the same thing sometimes too but I think it just simply comes down Halo 5 isn't what Halo 2 was for me. I am just a lot more of a casual player nowadays, I hate to say it honestly. Most the people I gamed with over the years don't play Halo anymore.  My clips from Trinity... the mindset was lets win this game, it wasn't... let me get a jaro this game. Simply put, I don't really aspire to be a pro gamer anymore, I loved H2  from the competitive side to the point where I wanted to be the best player, I don't sadly enjoy H5 like that, at least not now. I could rant about a lot of other reasons why Halo 5 isn't what H2 and H3 were but that would take all night loll

<3

Also the idea of them making a game for casual players that doesn't have a casual playlist is just typical 343