Eagle: Soaring Episode 1 - A montage edited by BGB

You posted the same video 6 times. I like the minimal editing, though.
The fact you stole clips straight from my betatage and other peoples clips off shc just shows how pathetic you are
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsrVaV1yXkss
 my montage at 2:40 and at 37
ooooh, that's some solid proof. 2nd clip stealer on this site, i'm surprised

Fuck Eagle, I called him out on stealing mint's clips and he blocked me on twitter. Then on youtube I called him out and he asked me to prove it, so I showed him mint's clips and he never responded. So many clip stealers on THF lately...

edit: wow, he deleted the comment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-BdwbpqaCA (proof)

I saw your Halo 5 clips (that HAble linked) and I didn't see any of those clips in your tage...

Oooops

diaf
Yep, idk why people say i steal clips and Steal or whatever your name was harassing me but from what i can see Mint has some straight dick riders so what he says is 100% true. The clips i have on my Xbox Clips are before your montage so i find it hard to believe i stole them but its what ever idrc i just did it for shits and gigs not like im trying to do anything w/ it lmao.
Lmao if thats the same VeNoMz i think it is you should not get mad and DDoS when you caught setting up on Cod lmfao

LOL the ol' steal the halo clips and deny it even after it's been proven trick eh

Gotta love it

Lmao if thats the same VeNoMz i think it is you should not get mad and DDoS when you caught setting up on Cod lmfao

I do not even play CoD you silly boss