Lost in Time - Halo 5 Beta Grouptage - Edited by Fustercluck

Presenting Lost in Times Halo 5 Beta Grouptage edited by Fustercluck, Enjoy! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOOE6m88eJQ

1/10
awesome video guys!

What the fuck fagit!!!!

Why you so generous!!!?

0.5/10.....RESURGENCE raped this video!!!!!
Damn, how many of you guys are in this group?  The video itself was tight.  Although I noticed some clips had "Doodle" and others had "Doodlepop" at the bottom.  Just a small nuance.   

Damn, how many of you guys are in this group?  The video itself was tight.  Although I noticed some clips had "Doodle" and others had "Doodlepop" at the bottom.  Just a small nuance.   

Yeah... Accident on my part, I was rushing the hell out of this when I had free time.  Hope yall enjoy!

Lost Loving! <3

i have split personalities.

Very enjoyable

Muff1n / 10

Good job guys, clips were really good. Great music choice too.

What the hell were those annoying bleeps? Looked pretty cool otherwise.

Haaaa

Part of the game I think...

What the hell were those annoying bleeps? Looked pretty cool otherwise.

Halo 5's shitty game audio, those happen to signify that your shot has registered and that you got the kill if I'm thinking of the sound you are talking about.

shit was sick i love that song
Good video boys. That jump thrust quickscope triple Sk0ls hit was sick, I couldn't get the sniper to do anything even close while I was playing.

^

And yea, those bleep sounds are extremely annoying but you can't help that of course.

Those bleep sounds are the reason I didn't use a headset to play Halo 5. :/
That was nice. Does anyone know a release date for 5?
My best guess is November of this year, as customary for big FPS games nowadays.
Beta Part 2 Coming In The Near Future!
<3