Chasing Shadows // A Halo 2 MCC Video featuring BlaziN :: Edited by Halzred

​Hey guys, hope you like this new video. BlaziN has some pretty unbelievable gameplay in here. I'm glad he trusted me enough to put an edit out for him.

Please enjoy

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!ftxkyRqZ!2tlA14qYlzxPKo3XHUJNVuczx-rZ9nbAcM4exFnhiHo

Halzred...shit just got real

Edit: That shit was so sick. I was expecting mediocrity throughout and then this nigga stuck a ghost for the frenzy and all hell broke loose. Holy shit. That was great both on both ends. Hot damn

Insane gameplay as expected along with a great edit! The middy ffa jaro was ridiculous. It's unfortunate both of our videos were released on the same day but oh well haha. The more the merrier I guess! Amazing job guys.

some very strong gameplay as always but was only a little let down cuz i was expecting way more dubshots. still kept me hooked the entire time though man! Southpaw claw strong bruh!! 

liked the edit as well too

very solid video, guys

Soundtrack and gameplay were awesome. The Frenzy on BC was insane

I thought the intro was pretty good, kinda off putting look, but it worked.

The edit was great for the first minute or so of the gameplay, then it started to get kinda..messy? idk

It says this video was 60 fps and it seems kinda weird because all of your slo motion was really glitchy and made it look like what 30 fps clips do. Not sure if you were just slowing it down to like 30% or something. I had a lot of issues with the audio on those parts as well. Other than those things it was a pretty good edit, a lot better than the last vid!

Nice vid yall

Chris man this was fucking insane. I had seen a lot of these clips from that render you sent me a while back and i was still blown away by the gameplay. Literally everything you could ask for from a halo 2 montage and in that classic blazin style to boot. So many absolutely filthy clips in here but my favorite was the bxrrx tac to outbr dubshot frenzy - that's the blazin i remember from back in 2009: You're a huge reason why i wanted to get better clips back then and here we are in 2015 and your gameplay is still inspiring me. Editing was awesome on halzred's end too. Seamless video throughout and it was dramatic in all the right places with some great effects as well. The intro took me way back to a much simpler time, just killed it all around. These are the types of videos that make creating and watching montages such an infectious activity. Great work all around.

Some really sick gameplay in there, edit was cool too :)

I've been dying to make this joke for a long time.

Chris man this was fucking insane. I had seen a lot of these clips from that render you sent me a while back and i was still blown away by the gameplay. Literally everything you could ask for from a halo 2 montage and in that classic blazin style to boot. So many absolutely filthy clips in here but my favorite was the bxrrx tac to outbr dubshot frenzy - that's the blazin i remember from back in 2009: You're a huge reason why i wanted to get better clips back then and here we are in 2015 and your gameplay is still inspiring me. Editing was awesome on halzred's end too. Seamless video throughout and it was dramatic in all the right places with some great effects as well. The intro took me way back to a much simpler time, just killed it all around. These are the types of videos that make creating and watching montages such an infectious activity. Great work all around.

Agree with all of this and that one clip made me cream

damn that was so good, the beaver creek tac shot was insane, and just so many good clips in here. amazing blazin. And I really enjoyed the edit as well halzred, my only complaint is that the CC is just a tad too dark for my liking, other than that well done.

Halzred...shit just got real

Edit: That shit was so sick. I was expecting mediocrity throughout and then this nigga stuck a ghost for the frenzy and all hell broke loose. Holy shit. That was great both on both ends. Hot damn

Ghost stick was too real, laughed out loud first time I saw it. When I heard this song I knew exactly where it was gonna go. Thanks for watching.

Insane gameplay as expected along with a great edit! The middy ffa jaro was ridiculous. It's unfortunate both of our videos were released on the same day but oh well haha. The more the merrier I guess! Amazing job guys.

Oh well, there are only so many halo vids these days! Thanks for the feedback!

some very strong gameplay as always but was only a little let down cuz i was expecting way more dubshots. still kept me hooked the entire time though man! Southpaw claw strong bruh!! 

liked the edit as well too

very solid video, guys

Blazin's dubshot game is strong

Some really sick gameplay in there, edit was cool too :)

Thanks for watching!

damn that was so good, the beaver creek tac shot was insane, and just so many good clips in here. amazing blazin. And I really enjoyed the edit as well halzred, my only complaint is that the CC is just a tad too dark for my liking, other than that well done.

When Blazin sent me that Beaver clip I was plain astonished. Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it. That frenzy clip I agree was just so dirty.

Only just now got to watch this (busy banning people and shit). Dear god that was some of the best gameplay I've ever seen. I'm not even a hardcore H2 classic guy and I was repeatedly blurting obscenities at my screen. @Halzred, you did a perfect job with this. It was still your style, but it showcased his gameplay really well. Bravo, really well done.

We'll get this on the front page in a day or so after we give the LiT guys video some time.

Wow guys thank you for all the positive reviews. I'm very happy with the way this video turned out. This is by far the best editing my gameplay has ever seen, and definitely my favorite video of my own to date.

Only just now got to watch this (busy banning people and shit). Dear god that was some of the best gameplay I've ever seen. I'm not even a hardcore H2 classic guy and I was repeatedly blurting obscenities at my screen. @Halzred, you did a perfect job with this. It was still your style, but it showcased his gameplay really well. Bravo, really well done.

We'll get this on the front page in a day or so after we give the LiT guys video some time.

I get it, duty calls. I like to think the reason I was so into this edit was because of Blazin's gameplay. Even after seeing it too many times to count I still can't believe some of the shit I see. 

Give those lit boys their time, I definitely understand.

Awesome clips Blazin! The FFA clips were really great, especially the double shot kill frenzy and BXR/RRBX multis on people lifting.
I enjoyed the song and editing as well.

I thought this shit was fucking excellent.
Very nice. Blazin you're always delivering on the gameplay, edit was dope too, nice job dudes
I think I was playing with you when you got that Zanzibar frenzy. Good shit, lots of people getting pooped on.

I thought this shit was fucking excellent.

qft x1000

also do you guys mind if i submit this to the FBW channel?
That would be awesome!
Halzred always droppin' those vertical blurs, it's like your trademark...in a good way.

Totally forgot about that jaro. RIP.

Also, glad I'm not the only one who has 1v1'd themselves in their montage before. I have a Jaro x 4 on myself somewhere... lmao.

Sick shit boys. 

Damn I got clipped. Good gp man, a lot of great footage in there
Thanks for checking it out everyone, appreciate the comments.

Halzred always droppin' those vertical blurs, it's like your trademark...in a good way.

Since 06

So many sick plays, good work.
holy shit i am speechless. the pacing and flow of the tage was impeccable from the start. fucking 2015 halzred still doing perfect subtle edits and knowing perfectly when to fit something like 3:57 in. clips were jaw dropping, too many good ones to recount (tons of amazing double shots), favorite clips would have to be the beaver frenzy (fucking unreal) and the bx-double shot to double shot frenzy. amazing work by the both of you, i barely watch tages now and this is one ive already watched twice and will continue to rewatch.

holy shit i am speechless. the pacing and flow of the tage was impeccable from the start. fucking 2015 halzred still doing perfect subtle edits and knowing perfectly when to fit something like 3:57 in. clips were jaw dropping, too many good ones to recount (tons of amazing double shots), favorite clips would have to be the beaver frenzy (fucking unreal) and the bx-double shot to double shot frenzy. amazing work by the both of you, i barely watch tages now and this is one ive already watched twice and will continue to rewatch.

Thanks buddy, really appreciate the response from you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's too bad we never kicked it in Boulder!

Halzred & Blazin thank you so much for this video, honestly one the very best tages i've seen in YEARS, keeping this on the HDD.

Brief summary while i pick up my jaw, the intro was amazing, simple but so fucking cool, Halz you have always been the master of style in my eyes, the body was no different, perfect editing IMO, the audio distortion and everything i expect from your method was on point, the music worked so well and i'm glad to see you mixed it up from your previous video genre wise, it gave it that almost sinister feeling that you are witnessing a veterans wrath, blood drunk, felt like UTI on steroids but no where near being obnoxious and too OTT, what was over the top however was the gameplay, usually i smirk or chuckle if i see something filthy in a video, but that beaver creek whip tac made me actually exclaim "oh my god" out loud haha, in my eyes it really doesn't get better than this, classic.

Pure filth, both the gameplay and the edit! Loved the effect on the middy jaro, as it made me think that the play was over at the trocity. Super entertaining vid, guys!

I just watched this again this morning and idk why but I liked it 10x better than the first time I watched it.

The gameplay actually stood out to me a lot more (maybe I was tired?) and I absolutely loved the soundtrack and edit even more. I still stand by the slo mo stuff though, confused on that.

Halzred & Blazin thank you so much for this video, honestly one the very best tages i've seen in YEARS, keeping this on the HDD.

Brief summary while i pick up my jaw, the intro was amazing, simple but so fucking cool, Halz you have always been the master of style in my eyes, the body was no different, perfect editing IMO, the audio distortion and everything i expect from your method was on point, the music worked so well and i'm glad to see you mixed it up from your previous video genre wise, it gave it that almost sinister feeling that you are witnessing a veterans wrath, blood drunk, felt like UTI on steroids but no where near being obnoxious and too OTT, what was over the top however was the gameplay, usually i smirk or chuckle if i see something filthy in a video, but that beaver creek whip tac made me actually exclaim "oh my god" out loud haha, in my eyes it really doesn't get better than this, classic.

I appreciate it Hyena, means a lot coming from you. I'm glad you enjoyed it!