Best Snipe in Halo 2 History

So that's how hit reg works on Colossus, I've been doing it wrong for years.
Staged
we recorded a similar thing in 2006, its at the end of my dualtage with deathenator. looks weird af. <3 colossus

So that's how hit reg works on Colossus, I've been doing it wrong for years.

you gotta shoot the floor to hit the head!

hahahahahahaha
I used to get crazy hit registration when I had my sensitivity at 25 on h2v
I feel like this is what Hyena does to make his shots register. They just sweep by so fast that it can't miss.
Hitscan records the kill the instant the input is made. If you play on a high sens and happen to sweep or move while inputting then the kill still counts and your gun will do it's animation wherever you're aiming. More common in laggy scenarios like playing on colossus or on XBC etc.
wut in teh fuk do0d
Hustla confirmed hacker
swerve
He plays on such a high sens just to make everyday snipes looks amazing. Cray Cray! do you boo boo
Damn I remember seeing this when it was first put out. 

He plays on such a high sens just to make everyday snipes looks amazing. Cray Cray! do you boo boo

it's good to know that you care so much about me, much love <3

heartI do. When you want that rematch?! After that spanking.. Im trying to Annihilate the whole LiT crew.

heartI do. When you want that rematch?! After that spanking.. Im trying to Annihilate the whole LiT crew.

such big words for a baby carrot

http://youtu.be/d5oiQmWilIU?t=50s

yo put me in the running