Adversitive's :: Halo 3 Montage

Before watching keep in mind.

- I've never edited a video, this video was edited on iMovie via Macbook.

- This is average footage i decided to put out before h5 comes out.

Let me know what you think, pls be fair to me.

Don't have time to watch the whole thing but that longshore trocity was so dirty!
There were a few clips I didn't understand why you put them in, maybe I missed something. Also, seems like  you cut the clips to quick or they were sped up a little... seemed weird watching it. Not too bad, had some nice plays.

There were a few clips I didn't understand why you put them in, maybe I missed something. Also, seems like  you cut the clips to quick or they were sped up a little... seemed weird watching it. Not too bad, had some nice plays.

Thank you for the feedback

Might be putting out a 2nd montage.
Started running MCC again.

Going to get a legit editor this time.

honestly not a bad vid. some questionable clips, but i enjoyed it overall

honestly not a bad vid. some questionable clips, but i enjoyed it overall

Thank you for the feedback.

some pretty decent gameplay man considering this is more of a casual thing for you. I actually liked some of the out-br clips and single snipes on some known players at the beginning (they were kind of questionable clips but i get sick of seeing standard overs all the time, so i liked em). Plus, I appreciated that you at least managed to sync up a solid intro using that subpar editing software which is a bitch to edit on (ive tried it myself). a few of the clips were straight nasty too that I'd say were sick by any player's standard (like that longshore troc - shit was dirty). overall, nice job dude, at least it's something you can look back on and personally enjoy.

some pretty decent gameplay man considering this is more of a casual thing for you. I actually liked some of the out-br clips and single snipes on some known players at the beginning (they were kind of questionable clips but i get sick of seeing standard overs all the time, so i liked em). Plus, I appreciated that you at least managed to sync up a solid intro using that subpar editing software which is a bitch to edit on (ive tried it myself). a few of the clips were straight nasty too that I'd say were sick by any player's standard (like that longshore troc - shit was dirty). overall, nice job dude, at least it's something you can look back on and personally enjoy.

I truly appreciate this.