Halcyon - A Halo 1 Film By Mint Blitz

So its finally finished, I spent my whole Christmas break getting clips, I started off playing the ce 3v3 playlist when it came out, getting lots of 2v2 games and 2v2 clips, then the Australians ended up leaving and I had noway to get clips. So then I decided to try and grind the team slayer playlist, this was a long process, some days only getting 2 or 3 ce games per day and about 50 halo 3 games. After I hit around 100 clips I started swapping out clips and choosing which ones were to go in what song. Scace from LIT and I decided to do 4 songs, an intro, two songs and credits with the first song being a build up to the 2nd main song. We also then looked for hours and found a handful of good songs and chose them from there, finally I edited this video in about a  week, Hopefully you all enjoy it I worked really hard trying to get this finished with a variety of clips and maps. 

Thanks to Terry for the awesome intro song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP5JsnyiNMs

​Download Link -  http://www.mediafire.com/watch/36of32xih417546/h1m1_final_bit.mp4

Had both Slater and Kampy tell me it was amazing, and that's good enough for me. Featured on our videos page. Looking forward to watching this later!
Great edit man. Really great clips in there, I have a great deal of respect for the ones you got regardless of the apparent anti-mag that was happening.  What was that a killtac x 6 on that Battle Creek clip? Insane.
x5 if I backpack reloaded the rockets couldve been more, glad you enjoyed it man, and the magnetism needs to be fixed, it  destroy my aim when someone runs up or down a slope and makes it insanely hard to hit

Had both Slater and Kampy tell me it was amazing, and that's good enough for me. Featured on our videos page. Looking forward to watching this later!

Awesome stuff! Thanks man :)

So this is the first big H1 tage from the MCC, yeah? That was really good man. Pretty much all of the clips were awesome, and you picked some good music to go with em. Good job.

So this is the first big H1 tage from the MCC, yeah? That was really good man. Pretty much all of the clips were awesome, and you picked some good music to go with em. Good job.

Yeah man, and thanks, gotta give credit to scace for helping pick some of the awesome music :)

that last clip on lethul was just insane

Really awesome video, at time I wish it was kind of shorter. However I was still pretty entertained the entire way through.

Gameplay was amazing, well done!

H1 GOD
I'm glad this finally got on the front page. I was about to lose all hope if a video this good wasn't front page worthy.  Hope you get the views you deserve now.

told you before 

AWESOME TAGE!

What an awesome watch, like others said, that last clip made my jaw drop, sweet vid

What an awesome watch, like others said, that last clip made my jaw drop, sweet vid

Thanks Beau :) Can't wait to see what you and Thomas come up with in ce

That was a good CE video man.

BMTH was the last thing I expected for music so it was awsome when I heard that come on.

Gameplay was solid, last clips killtac snipe was wtf.

alright, alright, alright.
Great job Mint! 
Man I thought I had somewhat good CE clips but dang these were superb! Too many multiple killtacs to handle.  I kind of wished you would have stuck to the theme of the intro song, that really got me hyped for the tage. I can see how you tried to get a variety in there which is cool too. Either way it was an excellent video!
That was way better than what I was expecting. Looked like those clips would've taken a lot longer to attain, you're a beast lol. Great video man, I'll definitely be looking out for any more videos you put out.
That was awesome! Really impressive clips. By far the best H1 tage I've watched in years.
Absolutely loved this, Mint. Clips were outstanding and I liked the music you chose. One of the best CE montages I've seen in a while. Great job on this dude. 
Thanks everyone for the nice feedback, Im happy everyone enjoyed it so much, If i knew how to quote multiple people in one post id reply to all of you individually <3
You're welcome for the intro song...

You're welcome for the intro song...

Oh shit sorry terry, ill update the op, thanks haha :p