Phoenix III

Hi everyone. I'm new to THF but I've been an editor for over 5 years now. I want to get more involved with the Halo montage community so I figured this was a good place to do so. Today I'm sharing a montage (Technically a machinitage, I explain that in the description) that I recently finished. I rarely edit for others, so all gameplay / editing is from myself. I'm also not a good player, so don't expect any high quality clips like I'm sure most of you are used to seeing. Negative and positive feedback is always appreciated.

Um that was so fucking good holy shit.

Absolutely loved that. I wish more videos were like that around the community. Nice to watch something like this compared to most of the videos that get posted on here!

Great stuff man

teach me how to use theater!
Wow, what a fitting end to the Phoenix H2A series. This was truly the best one yet, and it only had what, 9 clips? Insane. You finally overcame criticism that the gameplay wasn't good enough and put amazing clips into this. From a gameplay standpoint, I particularly liked the Bloodline killtastrophe and the shrine exterm. Editing wise, this was amazing. I liked the consistent theme with the gold elite/hud overlay. The angles were stunning, especially the slowmo of the banshee on the ascension clip. Damn. One of the best H2A tages for sure.
I am so fucking depressed I want to kill myself.
Sick editing man
Very nice theater work man!
really, really, enjoyable video, man 
Thanks for the comments everyone :)
Oooohhh man.  I'm gonna have a lot to say about this when I sober up.
Sick edit dude! I love it!
Jesus dude that was sick!
This was awesome. 
This was awesome. 
So here's my thoughts about this video.  Like everyone else has already stated, the theater work and camera angels were all superb.  Didn't really care too much for the song but it did fit the atmosphere and thematic experience you were going for.  At right under 5 minutes I thought the video's length was perfect.  The clips were pretty good, no complaints there.  I liked how you were able to tell a story without any dialog, but at times I did feel as though the video took itself way to seriously for a Halo montage.  The red sword was my favorite effect.   Overall I liked this edit, it felt professional and I can tell a lot of work and time went into completing the project.  Kudos to you man, looking forward to what you can accomplish in H5.  
I usually lurk on this forum and see what new montages are out, but I feel like I had to comment on this one. It was beautiful. Amazing theatre work and editing. Thank you for putting so much effort into this and sharing.