SOD: Episode One - Skill Demonstration

heart  Check out my first episode for my new series:

The sniping style, the music, the title, the editing, all seems too familiar...
yeah... I just can't point out where I've seen it before...

*playing for clips mode

Just kiddin, some of those clips were really cool. Too long intro though. Amazing how many people Hyena has inspired, myself included.

I thought this was going to be something from iDrako.
uugghh seriously? like you couldn't be anymore un-original 
I can't watch anymore Hyena knockoff videos.
lmao same :(
iDrako still around? I remember watching that video with the song Cloud Connected and thinking it was the best shit ever. Damn, I should watch it right nao.
No, I dont have this style because Hyena, Me and Hyena both have the same inspiration which is Bruce Lee. And that is why you may think I took his style,  but then again Hyena came out first.
The man is from Japan so...
Just because someone has done It, that automatically means someone cant do it? Actually pay attention to the clips rather than the editing or video itself, you're looking to close rather than the art itself, but then again you are entitled to your opinion, thank you all.
Look at your videos, come on now, "unoriginal?" LMAO stop.

Ya the videos were actually a lot different than Hyenas tbh. The only thing I found so similar was the shooting of the grenades in forge...thats a little iffy.

Anyways, the video overall was a bit too long imo. Gameplay wasn't anything special, but I enjoyed the style of the video!

That awkward moment when people are saying how unoriginal something is, when only 1 other person does it. Compared to Halo 3 MLG videos when they all copy each other.
amen
What's wrong with my videos? lol u don't like seein a girl stick her tounge at u

I will say this--it pretty much is Hyena. Not to say you're knocking off or anything--it's actually good to emulate your heroes.

Anybody remember that nasty tribute video I made?

I will say, switching the language to Japanese was a good idea, and putting the English medal names on there was even better.  I thought that was certainly the most impressive.

Yeah I'm with u, a lot of people use Japanese culture in their editing its big in vaporwave and underground trap scene and a few other stuff like clothes... Etc but all I'm sayin is take out the very in depth things that give someone their own personality like the grenade shooting (or atlease do it in a different way) and the Sensai cutscene stuff and make up your own style, it could still be in Japanese yo just don't copy and paste someone else's ideas. I watched ur other videos and take bones and Xavier for example, they both use Japanese culture Xavier more but they're completely different In the way they do it.

as for playing in a different language entirely that was sick i do that sometimes but never got any clips with it. I wanna see a lot more people do that 

Just some things inspired from Hyena, its just so similar, and yes, vaperwave/anime/old japanese shit is my style, and people are mistaking it Hyena style because basically he is the first to introduce that style for halo. But for the COD community has thousands of people like that, anime freaks and etc. Check out Ep 2 also, its much better than this imo.

I agree with the fact that just because you have the same style as someone els doesn't mean you're unoriginal, and Ging certainly made a good point.
But this just felt like there were too much similarities with Hyenas videos, I've seen a lot of montages inspired by Hyena but most of them had their own personal touch, or changed/added more stuff of their own.
I admit I was irritated a bit by the long intro and that might have made me get irritated by other stuff more quickly.
still an enjoyable video with nice clips!

Bruce Lee is Chinese and part Caucasian.
He was a quarter white, he was white, german, chinese
There's obviously a strong resemblance to Hyena's videos but I love those so that's fine, clips were ok and I loved the chill soundtrack.
loved the track over the gp