Hustla: Halo MCC Highlights #19

19th installment of my highlights. hope you guys enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGKC2ht48Ng&feature=youtu.be

Too many colors mane.
you're a color
throw in some bosom rap next time

That was probably my highlight video from you, editing was great and so was the gameplay!

Nice stuff mayne

I love watching these because there's always at least 1-2 small sections where you put effort in on the editing and it's cool to see the little improvements. Color fuckin sucked though. Gameplay-wise i thought this was one of your stronger highlights. 

Definitely your best highlight video to date, I think. Some crazy good gameplay for leftovers.

I am a person of color yes.

But here's what I thought of the video.   I do like to see that you are doing your own thing with the editing and I can tell that you've greatly improved from a few months ago.  But my advice to you would be this, "everything works in moderation", the CCs looked amazing during the clip transitions but after continuous use I felt like it became oversaturated.  My favorite clip was on Midship at around 1:48, Sword multis FTW!

Not much else I can say about this video.  Thanks for helping keep H2 alive.  

the clips were a bit too saturated, and besides the Beaver Creek transition, it really didn't take away from the video as a whole. as expected, your clips were really good.  those b2b(im assuming) tacs on turf were sick. def wouldn't consider that highlight, haha. i wouldn't have considered that last clip a highlight either

nice work

song pls