I Need a Montage Editor

I'm looking for someone to edit my mcc montage.

I'm looking for someone to edit my mcc montage.

If you're serious about finding an editor, you should be more specific. For example, are you willing to pay? If so, what's your budget? Also, do you have any sample clips uploaded? Providing sample clips help potential editors know what they're getting into prior to accepting a project.

Keep in mind, offering to pay an editor will often increase your chances of getting a montage edited unless your clips are insanely good. Editing, just incase you're unfamiliar, requires a great deal of time and can be very tedious depending on the project.

Anyway, time is money and a cash incentive is always nice. If you're broke and can't afford to pay, I'd recommend learning to edit yourself or ask around to newer, less established editors who are trying to get noticed.

I'm cheap af but I need to see clips before I commit to yes or no. Link me to some clips and PM about details if you're interested. Samples of my work can be found on my youtube under this name.

EDIT: I'm also currently working on an H4 project that will take at least a month. So if you're not willing to wait, sorry man but I can't.

wink
Yeezy u cheeky fuck